What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You can be as PC as you want but I'm not excusing anyone who likes Little ******* Caesars. 

Let’s be serious here, if you’re ordering pizza from one of the big chains, it’s all a pile of poo.  Pick the one that delivers it the quickest, is the cheapest, or messes up your order the least.

Maybe I’m just a geezer, but I feel like hell from all the sodium in those pizzas for like 2 days.  So many better options....

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Let’s be serious here, if you’re ordering pizza from one of the big chains, it’s all a pile of poo.  Pick the one that delivers it the quickest, is the cheapest, or messes up your order the least.

Maybe I’m just a geezer, but I feel like hell from all the sodium in those pizzas for like 2 days.  So many better options....

They're all bad, but Little Caesars is the worst of the worst. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

They're all bad, but Little Caesars is the worst of the worst. 

It's also the cheapest of the cheap. People who eat Little Caesars aren't eating it because they like it, they're eating it because you can get 5 large pizzas for $25.

21 minutes ago, mission27 said:

What the **** is this ****?

Did I miss the memo I was supposed to BYOLSD?

Just posted this in the What Are You Listening To? thread. 
Song is dope, obviously. Taylor is the queen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pwny said:

It's also the cheapest of the cheap. People who eat Little Caesars aren't eating it because they like it, they're eating it because you can get 5 large pizzas for $25.

Anyone who hasn’t housed an entire Little Caesar’s pizza before/during/after a blackout, hasn’t lived.

Little Caesar’s has a perfect market strategy for drunk/hungover people. I approve.