What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

19 hours ago, Tyty said:

*ring*

”Hello Mr Little Caesar, do you still have pretzel crust pizza?”

”we do not, sorry”

*hang up*

just get crazy bread you dingbat.

Get like 3 orders.  and 2 more stuffed with cheese.  No crazy sauce, it sucks anyway.  Don't fall for that hoopla.

Offhand, does anyone know what percentage of members of this site would immediately propose marriage to Kay Adams live on NFL Morning show, no questions asked?  I bet it's a high number.

I'd probably do it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

Offhand, does anyone know what percentage of members of this site would immediately propose marriage to Kay Adams live on NFL Morning show, no questions asked?  I bet it's a high number.

I'd probably do it.

Me too, as long as my wife doesn’t find out.

6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I'd probably do it.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Me too, as long as my wife doesn’t find out.

Yeah, I imagine my fiance wouldn't be too happy about it, so given the likelihood that the answer is a no, I'm not about to screw up my chance to be a kept man, dangit.

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:18 PM, D82 said:

Start orientation with the USPS in two weeks, finally. Can't wait to have an actual job that pays decent. 

How did you apply? I've been trying to apply but I'm not sure I have the right website. I'd like to use my military preference.

On 4/26/2019 at 6:30 AM, Tugboat said:

I'd probably do it.

Totally. Wife needs to understand the situation here, so there's little hesitation and a TON of bragging on my part.

I'd start up an Instagram account, just for this.