What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

16 hours ago, Tyty said:

Hey man low blow. If dome was capable of getting hard he’d have earned that rock by now

I mean tbf look whose talking I’ve heard the chemo hasn’t exactly left you the erection king 

7 hours ago, mission27 said:

I mean tbf look whose talking I’ve heard the chemo hasn’t exactly left you the erection king 

I think it has more to do with the fact that your mother isn’t much to look at

33 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s never fun.

Laying on mattresses while the sales guy looks at you is always weird.

And laying on one for 5 min won't tell you how it will feel after 7-8 hrs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

If you're looking at mattresses, save yourself time/money/awkwardness and buy a Zinus or something like it. They are super comfy and have held up well for us.

Good suggestion.  Website is nice looking, with good helpful tools to select a mattress.  Plus the pricing isn't bad, and has good warranty/guarantees.

I already have an appointment set up tonight to do some looking at a local store, but don't intend to make a selection without sleeping on it first (get it?!).  So i may end up going this route.

19 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You gotta lean into the weirdness of it. Offer him a chance to be little spoon.

Or, do what my buddy did mattress shopping:

Buddy: "Sir, memory foam/sinking into a mattress is NOT what I'm looking for!"

Sales Guy: *Pitches sleep, comfort, rest*

Buddy: *Gestures with knees on the bed and unable to move his midsection back and forth in adult fashion while wife looks on horrified*

Sales Guy: *Turns bright red* "Point well made! Let's look at one over here..."

• Like 3

When 50% of the people who are needed to get projects done don't do at least part of their job (some because bosses are pulling them in random directions all the time), it makes me want to day drink.

I'm not disappointed, I'm just mad at this point because it's been going on for weeks now.

I should be able to leave work in a huff until they do the job they said they were going to do.

54 minutes ago, theJ said:

Good suggestion.  Website is nice looking, with good helpful tools to select a mattress.  Plus the pricing isn't bad, and has good warranty/guarantees.

I already have an appointment set up tonight to do some looking at a local store, but don't intend to make a selection without sleeping on it first (get it?!).  So i may end up going this route.

From what I have gathered, they are one of the few memory foam brands that aren't super soft. If you stick to 10" or less, it's firm and then increasing thicknesses result in softer mattresses. We have an 8 inch in the guest room (our older mattress, but is in great shape) and a 10 inch gel-infused in our master for cooler sleep.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Or, do what my buddy did mattress shopping:

Buddy: "Sir, memory foam/sinking into a mattress is NOT what I'm looking for!"

Sales Guy: *Pitches sleep, comfort, rest*

Buddy: *Gestures with knees on the bed and unable to move his midsection back and forth in adult fashion while wife looks on horrified*

Sales Guy: *Turns bright red* "Point well made! Let's look at one over here..."

This would be a funny sketch video. Mattress shopping with the kinkiest couple out there. Start from just mentioning banging then just keep getting weirder and weirder.

"No, no, this won't do. We're going to need a bed frame with poles on all four corners so that we can tie things down when necessary."

• Like 1