What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This would be a funny sketch video. Mattress shopping with the kinkiest couple out there. Start from just mentioning banging then just keep getting weirder and weirder.

"No, no, this won't do. We're going to need a bed frame with poles on all four corners so that we can tie things down when necessary."

Couple: *Asks for handcuffs*

Couple: Can you tell us about accessories? Frames? Springs? Mirrors on the ceilings?

3 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

From what I have gathered, they are one of the few memory foam brands that aren't super soft. If you stick to 10" or less, it's firm and then increasing thicknesses result in softer mattresses. We have an 8 inch in the guest room (our older mattress, but is in great shape) and a 10 inch gel-infused in our master for cooler sleep.

You have no idea the spiral of websites this sent me down.  There are probably a dozen websites specializing in "Bed in a Box", plus all sorts of traditional retailers with the same offers.  

I now have a spreadsheet to compare them.

So thanks for that. :|

4 minutes ago, theJ said:

You have no idea the spiral of websites this sent me down.  There are probably a dozen websites specializing in "Bed in a Box", plus all sorts of traditional retailers with the same offers.  

I have a Zinus platform, and it's quality. 

Don't get a Ghostbed. Their company is super shady, and got sued for paying people to spread false reviews (made by one of their employees) that claimed Purple brand beds cause cancer.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I have a Zinus platform, and it's quality. 

Don't get a Ghostbed. Their company is super shady, and got sued for paying people to spread false reviews (made by one of their employees) that claimed Purple brand beds cause cancer.

I've basically keyed in on four manufacturers, if i go the online route.

Zinus (lowest cost, same warranties)
Nectar (slightly higher in cost, but lifetime warranty)
Caspar
Tuft and Needle

The last two have decent pricing, and seem to be quality, though there's nothing that really separates them from Nectar or Zinus.

36 minutes ago, theJ said:

At least online shopping isn't bad. :D

33 minutes ago, theJ said:

Caspar
Tuft and Needle

The last two have decent pricing, and seem to be quality, though there's nothing that really separates them from Nectar or Zinus.

I’m really happy with the Purple we bought. It has some bounce like a spring mattress, but feels like memory foam when you lay in it.

1 minute ago, MrDrew said:

I’m really happy with the Purple we bought. It has some bounce like a spring mattress, but feels like memory foam when you lay in it.

Yea, the big names I have always heard are Purple, Zinus, Nectar, Caspar

5 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I got a Lucid mattress last September and have been pleased with it 

Don't you be throwing new brands at me.  Isn't my spreadsheet big enough already?  Damn you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Caspar
Tuft and Needle

I got the Zinus because it was like 1/3 the price of Casper and Purple and it had really good reviews. Ive been happy with it. I got one of the thicker ones because I like to sleep on soft little clouds. I think it was like 12 or 14 inches? Amazon is always putting them on sale. 

5 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This would be a funny sketch video. Mattress shopping with the kinkiest couple out there. Start from just mentioning banging then just keep getting weirder and weirder.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, D82 said:

Facebook must think I'm making bank now that I work for the USPS. I keep getting ads for Maserati, Mercedes-Benz, Land Rover, etc....

All I get is naughty moms 

• Like 1