What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Headlines that reaffirm my lack of faith in humanity: Youth baseball game turns into adult fight night

When my brother was in rocket football in the mid 2000s or so the coaches got in a fight at midfield and the fans of each team were yelling and fighting and then the opposing coach got arrested for saying he was coming back with a gun. This was for like 8 year olds playing football lol

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

When my brother was in rocket football in the mid 2000s or so the coaches got in a fight at midfield and the fans of each team were yelling and fighting and then the opposing coach got arrested for saying he was coming back with a gun. This was for like 8 year olds playing football lol

Couple Christmases ago I posted about the lady I worked with who got fired for being drunk at work, said she was going home to get a gun, then was arrested on the way back to the store with a gun in her car 

fun times 

I’m just gonna have to keep my gun with me at all times, seems like you get caught up when you have to go get it 

8 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Goddamnit I just want one joke that isn't a ripoff of a really good TV show in this thread.

Simpsons did it...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

What happens if Simpsons do "Simpsons did it" after someone else already did "Simpsons did it?" Does it like break tv or something?

It's like Inception at that stage.