What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

43 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

when i was with my gf (now wife) watching a movie in her room (The Toxic Avenger, great date night pick!), it was a bit past midnight and her mom comes down and yelling at us " No fornicating in my house" (we were just watching the movie). And we were in our early 20s lol

so i go out to leave, and my van doesnt start. And it was like -10 degrees out.

so i slept in the van all night.

the next morning, she realizes it, and says "well you could have come in and slept on the couch"

but she gained respect for me that day because i respected her wishes and all was well from then on

Malf you should’ve said “it’s ok, it’s more fun in the shaggin wagon anyways”

that would’ve been a better story 

On 6/21/2019 at 5:29 PM, Dome said:

I need everyone’s best in-laws/ex’s parents horror stories. 

GO!

My ex MIL once got extremely ish faced  on 4th of July at my house. We had a party and were doing fireworks, so it didnt end until like ~2 in the morning. She insisted that she go home and wanted to drive. I wouldnt let her; she could barely speak a coherent sentence. So I drive her home in her car, drop her off, get picked up by somebody and dropped back off at my house. 

The next day I woke up to about 5 pssed off text/voicemails about how she couldnt find her car in the morning (parked in front of her apartment) and was late to work. She then told everyone on her side of the family that I was a "controlling" person for not letting her drive while she was plastered. 

SMH. 

Edited by Matts4313

My phone charge cable is missing from my desk. I don't want to jump to conclusions and assume someone stole it, but I think someone stole it. I know I had it on Friday afternoon and I doubt I took it home. I can't remember if it was here when I got into the office this morning but it's the kind of thing no one would ever notice missing until they need it. 

I'm forgoing work today to launch a full scale investigation. Nancy Drew video games prepared me for this. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

My phone charge cable is missing from my desk. I don't want to jump to conclusions and assume someone stole it, but I think someone stole it. I know I had it on Friday afternoon and I doubt I took it home. I can't remember if it was here when I got into the office this morning but it's the kind of thing no one would ever notice missing until they need it. 

I'm forgoing work today to launch a full scale investigation. Nancy Drew video games prepared me for this. 

Stay late or come in early tomorrow, search every desk.  When you find it, steal that person's phone cord.