What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

19 hours ago, pwny said:

Diet Coke uses citric acid, while Coke Zero uses sodium citrate. That’s the real main difference. There’s also a bit more caffeine in Coke Zero. And Coke Zero Sugar (third product) had a slightly different blend of sweeteners to attempt to more closely mimic full sugar Coke’s taste.

But Coke Zero was made because men are so fragile that they won’t drink something called diet because “diet stuff is for women”. 

I don’t think men are fragile. Men are just smart, diet pop is garbage tasting. 

It would be cool if after you died you could see the top 5 times you almost died.

I can come up with at least 3 of them, but I am sure there are a couple I was blissfully unaware of at the time they happened

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

It would be cool if after you died you could see the top 5 times you almost died.

I can come up with at least 3 of them, but I am sure there are a couple I was blissfully unaware of at the time they happened

I think for most Americans at least 3 of the top-5 would involve gas station egg salad.

55 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Oh that would be fun. 

I know of 3-4 of them too but an unknown darkhorse would be very interesting 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I almost want to kill myself now just to see the top 5 times I nearly died 

Would this particular moment make the top-5?

Meta death scenarios here

52 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I think for most Americans at least 3 of the top-5 would involve gas station egg salad.

Futurama-Season-3-Episode-2-50-8474.jpg

If Futurama taught me anything, it's that gas station egg salad makes you awesome.

• Like 2