What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

37 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Can you watch it without cable? I didn’t see the app for it on PS4 but didn’t check Xbox had it either

Last i checked, no.  But i thought i heard something about being able to buy it without DTV recently.  Never looked into it.

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Good article on overdose prevention sites. Tho it never gets into if they eventually try and ween people off, which I think they do in Europe. 

https://www.theringer.com/2019/8/6/20756144/overdose-prevention-site-us-2019

The one here in Portland said they prevented 32 fatal overdoses from xmas until the new year last holiday season.

thats a bunch 

42 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You have to live in a few specific markets.

You just have to live somewhere that you can't get DirectTV. If you live in a condo, apartment complex, etc., you're automatically eligible because it's assumed you can't get get a dish there.

You can check eligibility here: https://nflst.directv.com

You can also get it at a discount rate if you're currently a student at a 2 year or 4 year college. Even if you're going as a graduate student (thanks pwny's gf).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I really dont know what's worse waiting for. WoW to come out.

Mount & Blade: Bannerlord to be released

Or waiting for the Ryzen 9 to be restocked. 

Wrong forum nerd

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pwny said:

You just have to live somewhere that you can't get DirectTV. If you live in a condo, apartment complex, etc., you're automatically eligible because it's assumed you can't get get a dish there.

You can check eligibility here: https://nflst.directv.com

You can also get it at a discount rate if you're currently a student at a 2 year or 4 year college. Even if you're going as a graduate student (thanks pwny's gf).

So my stepdaughter lives in an apartment, I could give her the cash and she could get the subscription (just for the ticket) and I could use it on my tablet, is that correct?

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So my stepdaughter lives in an apartment, I could give her the cash and she could get the subscription (just for the ticket) and I could use it on my tablet, is that correct?

Don't see why it wouldn't work.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Don't see why it wouldn't work.

I cut the cord in January and have put off finding a fix until now, so this would be wonderful.

I don’t watch much TV other than series which can be viewed in other ways.  I did the math and realized I’d paid nearly 15k to DirecTv over 6 years and couldn’t see keeping that up.  Not when I’m already paying for Prime and Netflix too.  

Paying for just the ticket would be ideal.