What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So, I try to work like 12 hours of Overtime a week at my gig just for extra cash.

My team just got an e-mail from a supervisor stating that the OT total is increasing and that there shouldn't be a need to work more than 44 hours / week.

Should I care about the e-mail? I get my stuff done for the week so it's not like I'm just loafing around. 

3 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

So, I try to work like 12 hours of Overtime a week at my gig just for extra cash.

My team just got an e-mail from a supervisor stating that the OT total is increasing and that there shouldn't be a need to work more than 44 hours / week.

Should I care about the e-mail? I get my stuff done for the week so it's not like I'm just loafing around. 

Yeah, your boss just told you not to work more than 44 hours a week. If there's stuff that has to get done, give your boss some notice that you don't think you can get everything done in the 44, and ask what to do. Don't outright suggest that you just ignore the limit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah, your boss just told you not to work more than 44 hours a week. If there's stuff that has to get done, give your boss some notice that you don't think you can get everything done in the 44, and ask what to do. Don't outright suggest that you just ignore the limit.

Spoken like a man that’s a cog in the system.

#sheeple

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Tbh, nobody should actually be working more than 44 hours in a week.  Or even like 34 hours probably.  But here we are, tryna survive.  It's bad man.  Ya'll got nothing to lose but your chains or whatever.

• Like 4

On 08/08/2019 at 10:57 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So my stepdaughter lives in an apartment, I could give her the cash and she could get the subscription (just for the ticket) and I could use it on my tablet, is that correct?

I'd be careful with it, because it can be weirdly geolocked.  Especially wary since the NHL streaming app randomly blocked me into the wrong region and was utterly useless and they couldn't figure out how to fix it and just gave me a refund and told me i'm on my own basically.  Never gave an address, but the detection software obviously had it wrong somewhere.

On 08/08/2019 at 7:27 PM, N4L said:

Gamepass for Europeans. Get a vpn and boom! live games for waaaay less than sunday ticket. 

Kinda annoying tho, depending on your media streaming setup.  Needing something that can run that VPN to stream from, if that's not part of your "main TV" rig.  Plus paying for a reliable VPN on top of it.

Also, Europe still has Gamepass?  Us Canadians got screwed bad with this whole DAZN thing.  Not that Gamepass wasn't horrible and unreliable and typically several minutes behind.  But still...

@pwny Remember when that Samsung leaker said that Samsung was working on a 100MP camera for phones? And you made fun of me because he posted it on 3/31 and it was "clearly" and April Fools prank? 

https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-takes-mobile-photography-to-the-next-level-with-industrys-first-108mp-image-sensor-for-smartphones

Turns out its real.