What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 8/7/2019 at 8:25 PM, Nazgul said:

I have mistakenly commented on a friend's political post on Facebook and the amount of tags / responses I have gotten are ridiculous, lol.
No more comment on this. But yikers. It's my own fault though. I knew better.

giphy.gif

That's why you deactivate your Facebook...

• Like 1

Vegas was good to ya boi!  Lionel put on an awesome show and we came back $7K in the black.

Also, met Flavor Flav on Saturday night since he was playing Blackjack at the table next to mine.  Just have to say folks, stop being so celeb crazy that you feel entitled to just barge in on someone like they're not in the middle of something to have them take a selfie with you.  People legitimately would NOT leave Flav alone to play his game, to the point where he was physically putting up his hands to motion for people to just get back and stop crowding his space.  I looked over at him from my table and gave him a confirming and sympathetic nod and he actually came over to say, "Hi," after he was finished, even said it was because I was cool enough to just let him be.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, The LBC said:

Vegas was good to ya boi!  Lionel put on an awesome show and we came back $7K in the black.

Also, met Flavor Flav on Saturday night since he was playing Blackjack at the table next to mine.  Just have to say folks, stop being so celeb crazy that you feel entitled to just barge in on someone like they're not in the middle of something to have them take a selfie with you.  People legitimately would NOT leave Flav alone to play his game, to the point where he was physically putting up his hands to motion for people to just get back and stop crowding his space.  I looked over at him from my table and gave him a confirming and sympathetic nod and he actually came over to say, "Hi," after he was finished, even said it was because I was cool enough to just let him be.

All from black jack? I am a roulette guy myself. I also like craps but the mood has to be right. I am going to assume you did some sports betting too

Also, if I saw flavor Flav I would try to stay as far away from him as possible lol 

Either that or I would obnoxiously keep asking him what time it was

8 hours ago, N4L said:

All from black jack? I am a roulette guy myself. I also like craps but the mood has to be right. I am going to assume you did some sports betting too

Also, if I saw flavor Flav I would try to stay as far away from him as possible lol 

Either that or I would obnoxiously keep asking him what time it was

No sports betting (payout schedules were really crappy this past weekend actually).  But not all blackjack either.  Both my wife and I had a good run at the craps table on Friday.  A lot of my winnings came from blackjack, but I was also playing $100 min tables for a while, too.  And, to my wife's credit (and even though i give her crap about it normally), she found one particular penny slot machine that was pretty consistently paying her out at 2.5:1; she ended up pulling $1000 out of the machine on the weekend from what worked out to a collective $400 in buy-ins (put $100 in the machine, cash out at $250-275).

2 hours ago, The LBC said:

penny slot machine

Those are so freaking boring.  On top of that, you lose money 99% of the time because it's intentionally rigged.  I don't know how people can sit there and play those hour after hour.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, theJ said:

Those are so freaking boring.  On top of that, you lose money 99% of the time because it's intentionally rigged.  I don't know how people can sit there and play those hour after hour.

If you play the progressive ones, sure.  They're designed to make people think they're not betting as high an increment as they would be on other machines, but ultimately they're pretty darn close.  And like almost every slot if you're going to cash you need to sustain long enough to hit a bonus game opportunity and then actually do well on the bonus game.  My wife's sister was a dealer while she was doing her Masters so she's provided some insight.  Every machine has a "sweet spot" bet that isn't necessarily the max bet, and that sweet spot doesn't necessarily guarantee a payout but it does hit the parameters of the algorithm to boost the the rate of payouts in both frequency and percentage-relative-to-bet the best it can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Getting a win gives you a huge dopamine rush. It is physiologically addicting. And the more you lose, the bigger the rush when you finally win. 

Same reason video game companies make billions of dollars selling randomized loot boxes. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Getting a win gives you a huge dopamine rush. It is physiologically addicting. And the more you lose, the bigger the rush when you finally win. 

Same reason video game companies make billions of dollars selling randomized loot boxes. 

Oh I believe that, but it's still dull. There is nothing exciting about the game whatsoever except for the result. 

Insert money, push button, result. Weeee

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The cop thread. Unquestionably.

I challenge anyone here to spoof a new screen name and troll that good. It's impossible.

The $175k thread - at least, the first 10 pages - was a quality troll job. Just reading through that, it's a great little reminder that we're all united when it comes down to it.

That's worth something, right?