What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

buy one of these for 12 bucks.

coal in top and newspaper at the bottom.

it cooks all your charcoal right away

char-griller-charcoal-starter-lighters-9

Thanks! I genuinely didn’t know what I was doing as the fire always goes out before the charcoal goes white but it just went white and now it’s going fine. I’m feeling particularly powerful now, I have more potent seed and manliness 

16 hours ago, Tyty said:

Did the local batting cages for an hour or so earlier, first time swinging a bat since high school and my hand is killing me. For once it’s a hand pain unrelated to the syphilis eroding it

I wonder if the batting cages here are fired up again.  They died for like...years, but now i kinda wanna head down there and find out.

Batting is 100% the only interesting part of baseball.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tyty said:

Thanks! I genuinely didn’t know what I was doing as the fire always goes out before the charcoal goes white but it just went white and now it’s going fine. I’m feeling particularly powerful now, I have more potent seed and manliness 

These are cool. I knew what they did but I've never actually seen someone use one until I was watching this video last night. His is a fancy one, but same idea.

(He uses this thingy around 5:12)

Edited by Dome

20 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Oh no, goodness no. A play at the plate is one of the best "moment of truth" experiences in sports. 

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

I wonder if the batting cages here are fired up again.  They died for like...years, but now i kinda wanna head down there and find out.

nah, fielding is great too.

i go to batting cages and just catch line drives.