What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Building a cabinet for me will involve a hammer, so it's safe to assume you'll kill yourself in a glorious display of Darwinism.

So, get started.

I’ve upgraded to a nailgun

less chance of concussion, more chance of pinning myself to the floor by mistake 

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh don't take that as criticism. My 2 thoughts were:

1. That dudes from the sotuh

2. He's fun at parties

1) that dude sounds like a hillbilly

2) that guy has fun at parties

subtle differences, but they change everything

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'll never understand the fascination with boiled peanuts of any kind, regardless of flavor. 

I've never had them but they look/sound disgusting. 

I'm pretty lukewarm on regular peanuts... they're OK. 

24 minutes ago, Dome said:

@MrDrew remember when I told you Estacada was a weird place full of trash people?

They've stuck again.

https://katu.com/news/local/estacada-firefighters-rescue-person-who-had-been-stuck-in-septic-tank-for-several-days

I only want to go to play a couple rounds of disc golf. I wouldn't need to interact with the people.

20 minutes ago, animaltested said:

In your defense, Oregon is essentially Alabama on Juul and Tofu.

Not enough organic blueberry hashish bars with organic cricket protein and 425mg caffeine infused CBD.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is the right place to post but i'm not on any other forums and i'm curious...

So i'm looking to switch jobs. I like the industry, but not the specific field i'm in. There are other departments in my industry that i do like, and i've looked at those job postings - with my skills/experience, i match about 80-90% of a job posting, give or take, for the 2-3 different fields i'm looking at. 

I wouldn't mind staying in my current company and transferring departments, problem is its relatively small and not a lot of room for growth per department. There are far bigger companies that i can go to where i can make a jump in salary + room for future growth. However, i'm not sure how i'll be looked at when im transferring both into a new department and a new job.

I guess my question is, given my situation, should i look at my current company first, try to switch departments, and gain experience there. Or should i take the leap and join both a different company and different department. 

I'm going to start looking in earnest after labour day weekend, my goal is to have a new job/position before the end of the year. Right now, i think the 2 main things i'm looking at is to create a linkedin and take night classes for excel at my local community college - my excel skills are relatively weak and almost every job i'm looking at wants excel proficiency.

Edited by 49ersfan

i was just chillin on a dock behind the place im staying at right now and a gator legit came at me. i ****in sprinted for like 3 minutes top speed and it sounded like it was tailing me the whole time but i might've just been trippin. i just got back to my place and it feels like i sprained every ligament in my body 

• Like 2