What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, theJ said:

I still have one and play it every now and then.  It holds up.

Smash brothers
Mario Golf
Mario Cart
Zelda: OoT

Goldeneye not so much.  Also i wish i still had FZeroX, but i think some jerk broke the cartridge a while back when he got mad at the game.

Haha awesome. I got Goldeneye, Mario Kart and Mario 64. Thinking about getting Smash and Donkey Kong but I apparently need an expansion pack to play the later.

All good, I'll crush the OG 3 for now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Haha awesome. I got Goldeneye, Mario Kart and Mario 64. Thinking about getting Smash and Donkey Kong but I apparently need an expansion pack to play the later.

Mario 64 will for sure hold up.  I just never went back to it because it's so freaking long.  And i knew i wouldn't get through it 100% without using a reference manual, which drives me crazy.  Fun game though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Smash Bros is arguably the best game on that system. It's fantastic.

• Like 1

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Good to know, I'll probably get it then.

My brother and sisters wore that thing out. The 4 player multiplayer is the best. A 1 player is meh...ok. The multiplayer is a ton of fun.

• Like 1

Has anyone else listened to the alleged 2-6 minute footage of Grizzly Man Timothy Treadwell getting eaten/from the Grizzly Man documentary? I hadn't heard about this until yesterday. Apparently he died in 2003, along with his girlfriend.

2 hours ago, theJ said:

Smash brothers
Mario Golf
Mario Cart

Goldeneye not so much.  Also i wish i still had FZeroX, but i think some jerk broke the cartridge a while back when he got mad at the game.

mario tennis ftw

2 hours ago, theJ said:

Smash brothers
Mario Golf
Mario Cart

Nothing better than busting out the N64 with college buddies. Alcohol is borderline required for Mario Kart and Smash Brothers.

37 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Nothing better than busting out the N64 with college buddies. Alcohol is borderline required for Mario Kart and Smash Brothers.

We used to set up Mario Party 2 games with all CPU players on easy difficulty and bet on them as a drinking game. That and Mario Kart battle mode were staples before heading out for the night.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I take Mario Kart very seriously.  I've only been beating in a Grand Prix once (that guy was one of those ridiculous ones who could do the drift boost on straightaways, something i never mastered).

Smash Brothers though, yeah.  Hand me a cold one and let's freaking go haha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

We used to set up Mario Party 2 games with all CPU players on easy difficulty and bet on them as a drinking game. That and Mario Kart battle mode were staples before heading out for the night.  

Best pregame routines in history. Even when we break them out now it's the most nostalgic thing.

One other good one: Smash Brothers, 200% damage, you drink when you die.

• Like 1

Just now, theJ said:

I take Mario Kart very seriously.  I've only been beating in a Grand Prix once (that guy was one of those ridiculous ones who could do the drift boost on straightaways, something i never mastered).

Smash Brothers though, yeah.  Hand me a cold one and let's freaking go haha.

Not to brag, but I can still bust out the Rainbow Road shortcut when it's needed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Not to brag, but I can still bust out the Rainbow Road shortcut when it's needed.

I always thought that one was a little easier than the Koopa Troopa Beach one.  

The hardest one was the Wario Stadium shortcut.  I never did quite the hang of that one.

• Like 1