What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Heimdallr said:

The teams that made the playoffs last year were North Texas, Lansing, Greenville and Madison. 

Madison is also considered an unofficial affiliate with Minnesota, so we send some young players down there to get playing time. Last year there were 3-4 players from the Loons playing for Madison. 

thanks!

i will give it a shot

@Malfatron Here are some players to watch on Madison:

JC Banks - Former MNUFC player when they were still in the NASL 4-5 years ago. Attacking midfielder/winger. Pretty creative. 

Jiro Toyama - Trialist with MNUFC last year. Winger. Very quick and likes to attack defenders. A lot of fans wanted MN to sign him.

Don Smart - Veteran forward. Led the team in goals last year.

I'm guessing Minnesota will send Noah Billingsley (defender) to get some playing time. 1st round draft pick this year. Maybe also Fred Emmings (16 year old homegrown goalkeeper). 

• Like 1

Looks like the Madison doesnt start for a month, so i will check out MLS

This confirmed i will be Repping Real Salt Lake

In 2011, Branden Steineckert, drummer of punk band Rancid and a supporter of Real Salt Lake, composed the song "Believe" in honor of the club. Initially posted on YouTube, the song has since been adopted as the team's official anthem, being sung at the beginning of every home game, as well as after all goals scored by RSL.[53]

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

If you want to see some fun soccer, check out LAFC vs Leon on FS1 right now. Gonna be absolutely insane.

OMG this game. Wow. You can't make this stuff up. I love Champions League, even if it is the CONCACAF  version. No, screw that. ESPECIALLY because it is CONCACAF. So wild. 

The Seattle vs Olimpia (Honduras) game is also crazy. I love this sport.