What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Correct. So, just like the South Park episode, the cure is a combination of Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup, Cough Medicine, and Spirte.

What % of people would get a Coronavirus shot before a flu shot? I imagine the indictment on humanity would be comical.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

What % of people would get a Coronavirus shot before a flu shot? I imagine the indictment on humanity would be comical.

But vaccines are bad because of big pharma...

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Big Pharma, while being THE WORST, does have it's place in society.

Oh you don't have to tell me. Was making a vaccine joke. (Clearly not a good one). 

I actually was writing my Masters dissertation on Merck and the current state of fast tracking Blockbuster drugs to the marketplace. 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh you don't have to tell me. Was making a vaccine joke. (Clearly not a good one). 

TBH, I thought so, but at the same point, with your unique family/child circumstance, I didn't want to go down that road, as you just "never know". ;)

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I actually was writing my Masters dissertation on Merck and the current state of fast tracking Blockbuster drugs to the marketplace. 

I'd LOVE to read that TBH. The whole thing fascinates me! Do you touch on us being the only country in the western world that allows advertising on TV?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TBH, I thought so, but at the same point, with your unique family/child circumstance, I didn't want to go down that road, as you just "never know". ;)

I'll just quote Jim Jeffries.

Is Jenny McCarthy's son really autistic? Or is he just Jenny McCarthy's kid?

• Like 3

Just now, MWil23 said:

I didn't quite go there but I do giggle at people who do go there. There is literally NO correlation between the two, but there are people who are steadfast to that belief.

I can't save people from themselves.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd LOVE to read that TBH. The whole thing fascinates me! Do you touch on us being the only country in the western world that allows advertising on TV?

I'll see if I can find it, this was nearly 10 years ago (I got a semester in before I "took time off" to let my wife finish up her degrees). My initial focus was over the sketchy practice of these field sales reps and some of the backdoors taken to get Blockbusters through FDA approvals. (Vioxx was the big story back then, so it was low hanging fruit).

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'll just quote Jim Jeffries.

I haven't been that afraid to laugh while doing so since I watched Mark May have to speak about this:

mark-may51.jpg

PolishedTerribleGangesdolphin-size_restr

Edited by MWil23