What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

12 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

true or false from your point of view ?

"The voice in your head has a pre- determined volume, you can not increase or decrease it." 

"I would be totally fine with mosquitos drinking my blood if the bites didn’t itch afterword."

"Flipping a coin and realizing how much you dislike the outcome is more useful for decision making than the actual result of the flip."

"I wish it was possible to see your life stats. Like how many bugs you’ve killed, how many chips you’ve eaten, how many miles you’ve driven etc."

1. False. It's as loud or soft as I want.

2. False, because West Nile.

3. Sure, why not. 

8 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

Homie has his “quarantined” girlfriend from a study abroad in Asia staying at our place and I put her contacts in my eyes wassup 

That's why your stomach is so jacked up, dude. I was worried about you, did the Corona get you?

18 minutes ago, Small Town Values said:

Trevor looks like a Greek God. Soon he will reveal his power level 

First 10 time SB winner and Victoria Secret cover model.

I'll sign up for that. If anyone can do it, it's Trevor Lawrence.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Small Town Values said:

More versatile than Isaiah Simmons. Man's gonna have a 10ft bronze statue in Canton with all the busts gazing up at him. 

I was thinking the Canton HOF building would be rebuilt as an image of him when looked at from satellite views. 

I'd pay taxes for that, yes I would.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I was thinking the Canton HOF building would be rebuilt as an image of him when looked at from satellite views. 

I'd pay taxes for that, yes I would.

Would it be possible to reshape the moon in his visage or would that have catastrophic consequences for life on earth?  

10 minutes ago, Small Town Values said:

Would it be possible to reshape the moon in his visage or would that have catastrophic consequences for life on earth?  

Whatever the consequences are, Trevor could save us.