What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Can’t they set you up to do that at home?

Unfortunately, there's not enough laptops to go around and I'm just spot filler help. I was HOPING that would have been the case but I am not so fortunate. It's not a large bank or anything, a very small one, I'm in a cubicle with 0 others around me lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So, Dark Side of the Ring. Wow, this Chris Benoit documentary is just incredible.

Watched both parts, so amazing. Honestly coming out of that I just feel awful for Chavo Guerrero.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Q:  Is there any reason why we don't have a dedicated Jokes thread in the TAST forum ?

I'll say this - we had one back in the day, but a few people went with racial, sexual or political jokes.

I'm always down for a good dad joke. But we'd need to set up some ground rules.

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Unfortunately, there's not enough laptops to go around and I'm just spot filler help. I was HOPING that would have been the case but I am not so fortunate. It's not a large bank or anything, a very small one, I'm in a cubicle with 0 others around me lol.

No coworkers or bosses kinda sounds like a pretty sweet gig right about now.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Watched both parts, so amazing. Honestly coming out of that I just feel awful for Chavo Guerrero.

Chavo, Vickie, Dean... Just so horrible. I never put the Eddie Guerrero death as such a turning point for Benoit, but that ruined him. 

It's hard to think that three of the four New Radicals are in such dire straights - Perry Saturn had a rough go with pain killer addiction too...

7 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

No coworkers or bosses kinda sounds like a pretty sweet gig right about now.

I've been listening to podcasts in between calls. The only benefit. That and I don't have to worry about people asking me if I would share my snacks.

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm always down for a good dad joke.

An 83 year-old man went to his doctor for his annual check-up
The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the 83 year-old said:

'Things are great doc and I've never felt better.'
I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child...
'So... what do you think about that Doc ?'

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began to tell a story:
'I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season.
One day he was setting off to go hunting.
In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun.'
'As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge.

He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature.
Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'.'
'Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.
“Now, what do you think of that ?
' asked the doctor.

The 83 year-old man said, "Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.'

The doctor replied, “My point exactly”

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'll say this - we had one back in the day, but a few people went with racial, sexual or political jokes.

I'm always down for a good dad joke. But we'd need to set up some ground rules.

I don't wanna have to actually moderate anymore for a while. I had my fill over the weekend. 

• Like 1