What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

21 hours ago, ET80 said:

So, Dark Side of the Ring. Wow, this Chris Benoit documentary is just incredible.

Benoit was my absolute favorite. I remember watching Wrestle Mania XX and losing s when he won.

Haven't seen part 2 no spoilers lol

Edited by twslhs20

14 minutes ago, Glen said:

I'll do anything I can to secure a Mod badge.

Just assume the victory, and BE the Mod you wanna be. Start by tossing out a few warnings
Then if anybody questions your credentials, you can tell them your official Mod Badge is in quarantine for a few weeks

1 minute ago, Shanedorf said:

Just assume the victory, and BE the Mod you wanna be. Start by tossing out a few warnings
Then if anybody questions your credentials, you can tell them your official Mod Badge is in quarantine for a few weeks

We have no backup plan. We will win this election.

We just need you the people to spread the word and keep fighting the righteous fight!

Pwny/Glem 2020

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Any recommendations for a men’s wallet? I was interested in a metal exterior. Looked at Ridgewallets earlier but it looks a little clunky in terms of getting cards out

Those look nice.

I have a Fidelo, very similar to the Ridgewallets.  It's carbon fiber, RFDI blocking.  I like these kinds of wallets because you can keep them in your front pocket and not sit on them.  Not sure if Fidelo has a metal one.  But those two brands are in totally different price points.

I really like that the Ridgewallets come with a money clip as an option instead of the band.

Yes, these types of wallets do make it more difficult to get your cards out.  But i really only use 3 consistently, and getting the top couple of cards out isn't an issue.  Just push them out a little, pinch the back, and fan them out.