What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm saving you from NFL Gen. Then you could go moderate some fun subforum. Like...I don't know, one of the fun ones to moderate....

@Forge would fit in well in our Browns subforum. Granted, we've been policing ourselves since @Estonianzulu almost assuredly died, but still. (I'm serious, I think he's dead).

13 hours ago, pwny said:

Thank you for the overwhelming support. 

For those of you who would like to show your support across the forum, we have made sigs and avys for you to wear! Free of charge!

YK5KxKh.png

https://i.imgur.com/YK5KxKh.png

9FdA2FY.png

https://i.imgur.com/9FdA2FY.png

"We don't take applications.   We find you.  :D 

If you want to be a moderator,  just be very active in the forum and show us that you have what it takes to be a moderator.   A moderators main duty is to keep their forums active and on topic with good football discussion.  "

-No mention of campaigning and self-promotion there. Pretty sure that "to keep their forums active and on topic with good football discussion" doesn't include insisting that one is right all the time, and angrily reproaching posters with differing opinions.

16 minutes ago, bzane said:

If you want to be a moderator,  just be very active in the forum and show us that you have what it takes to be a moderator.   A moderators main duty is to keep their forums active and on topic with good football discussion.  "

-No mention of campaigning and self-promotion there. Pretty sure that "to keep their forums active and on topic with good football discussion" doesn't include insisting that one is right all the time, and angrily reproaching posters with differing opinions.

While this is true, nobody is better than glem

19 minutes ago, bzane said:

This is why the Browns forum doesn't have a moderator. @LETSGOBROWNIES

1 minute ago, twslhs20 said:

But is he willing to make the jump from Houston to Cleveland.....

Let's see:

*City of rabid sports fans: Check

*City that's a walking punchline for jokes: Check

*City betrayed by a dirtbag owner, team that moved, fans who passionately despise said man: Check

*City with a fanbase that's used to utter heartbreak and disappointment: Check

@ET80

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let's see:

*City of rabid sports fans: Check

*City that's a walking punchline for jokes: Check

*City betrayed by a dirtbag owner, team that moved, fans who passionately despise said man: Check

*City with a fanbase that's used to utter heartbreak and disappointment: Check

@ET80

Both teams don't have Nuk: Check

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, bzane said:

Do we have your vote?

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm saving you from NFL Gen. Then you could go moderate some fun subforum. Like...I don't know, one of the fun ones to moderate....

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FUN MODERATION! THAT IS LITERALLY AN OXYMORON, YOU OX MORON!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FUN MODERATION! THAT IS LITERALLY AN OXYMORON, YOU OX MORON!

As a frequent user of this website, I'm upset for my safety that a moderator went so far off the handle during a routine conversation. This type of instability is tremendously concerning from someone we would expect to positively contribute to this forum.

I move that pwny/glem replace ET as a moderator for the safety and security of a new FF.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99