What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

If this WFH thing continues for another month, i'm going to need to find a different chair for my "desk" (cardboard table).

Problem is that a nice office chair won't fit under the low cardboard table.  My back is hurting...

25 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm trying to sit back and be productive for once, and you bastards gotta pull me back in. I hate all of you with the force of 10,000 Suns.

Do we have your vote?

17 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

As a frequent user of this website, I'm upset for my safety that a moderator went so far off the handle during a routine conversation. This type of instability is tremendously concerning from someone we would expect to positively contribute to this forum.

I move that pwny/glem replace ET as a moderator for the safety and security of a new FF.

When made mods we WILL secure the safety and security of ALL posters. 

We WILL make FF great again!

Pwny/Glem 2020

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

As a frequent user of this website, I'm upset for my safety that a moderator went so far off the handle during a routine conversation. This type of instability is tremendously concerning from someone we would expect to positively contribute to this forum.

I move that pwny/glem replace ET as a moderator for the safety and security of a new FF.

IT'S THIS INSTABILITY THAT MAKES ME WORK! I'M A PEACOCK, YOU GOTTA LET ME FLY!

YOU OX MORON!

18 minutes ago, ET80 said:

IT'S THIS INSTABILITY THAT MAKES ME WORK! I'M A PEACOCK, YOU GOTTA LET ME FLY!

YOU OX MORON!

Insults like this will not be tolerated under a better FF that Pwny and I are promising. We can assure you of that.

Pwny/Glem 2020

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Glen said:

Insults like this will not be tolerated under a better FF that Pwny and I are promising. We can assure you of that.

Pwny/Glem 2020

Your existence is insulting to me, but you choose to keep breathing! Ox moron!

Just now, ET80 said:

Your existence is insulting to me, but you choose to keep breathing! Ox moron!

We will NOT stop until we are made mods!

We want to make FF great again, even if we stop breathing!

Pwny/Glem 2020

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let’s stop with the campaign talk. Consider this a half disadulation. The next offense will result in a verbal warning, followed by a written warning.

As moderators we will not allow blatant censorship of fun on this site. FF will be a place for all to share their memes kindly and courteously. We CAN promise you that!

Pwny/Glem 2020

4 hours ago, theJ said:

If this WFH thing continues for another month, i'm going to need to find a different chair for my "desk" (cardboard table).

Problem is that a nice office chair won't fit under the low cardboard table.  My back is hurting...

Spend your money where you spend your time. Nice toilet paper, nice toilet seat, nice mattress, nice desk and desk chair. The rest of your life will fall into place.