What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

With everyone stuck at home, TAST is starting to look like it it did 10 years ago during summer time.  Many of you were teens and off of school.  No football.  Not much to do and everyone was bored.  So the nonsense was flowing.  

Glad to have your vote soldier.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

With everyone stuck at home, TAST is starting to look like it it did 10 years ago during summer time.  Many of you were teens and off of school.  No football.  Not much to do and everyone was bored.  So the nonsense was flowing.  

You did a poor job guiding us into adulthood. Look at us. We didnt mature at all. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You said "a long history" and "5 years".. That what I was debating. 

I can't exactly search the old forum anymore to provide you with links to the old forum, but here's a chat from 2015.

OQQZFNB.png

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The first @ mention for Glen is less than 3 years. The first mention of Glem just passed the 1 year mark.

@pwny is full of deceit. 

The @ mention of glen would have begun when he officially changed his name on the forum, the very first time that Webby allowed for forum name changes without requiring a brand new account.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I can't exactly search the old forum anymore to provide you with links to the old forum, but here's a chat from 2015.

OQQZFNB.png

Looks like a poor attempt at photoshop. So now you are trying to trick us? Wow. 

Just now, Webmaster said:

hmm...  not quite the analogy I was making, but that is a nicer way to put it.  

Do we have your vote?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

tenor.gif

• Like 3