pwny

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Pretty sure DaWebster just called pwny/gmen:

114EC13D51656AC51F

1148893D51656AC42B

But he did it tactfully. 

It is Glem kind voter.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Looks like a poor attempt at photoshop. So now you are trying to trick us? Wow. 

Matts, it's just discord my guy

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

Do we have your vote?

So your slogan is "Make Footballsfuture Great Again"?   If elected a moderator, I'm guessing that in 4 years you will deny the existence of rule violations, claim they are hoax created by @ET80 and then later close down the entire forum after the rule violations get out of control.  

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

hmm...  not quite the analogy I was making, but that is a nicer way to put it.  

Webby, while we have you here. Let's make this happen. 

Let's get glem in NFL News, and get things worked out there. Nacho and the other mods there are all no longer active. And let's get me into a global support/forum engagement role, and let's make sure the increased activity from the pandemic sticks when we're all able to go outside again. 

We all want the same thing. And we all have a lot of time on our hands with being stuck in the house. Let's get people--and by people I don't mean just me and glem, but many of the other great posters on this forum--in positions across the board so we can actually make FF great again. It's gonna be a lot of work, but now might be the only shot we have at it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Webmaster said:

So your slogan is "Make Footballsfuture Great Again"?   If elected a moderator, I'm guessing that in 4 years you will deny the existence of rule violations, claim they are hoax created by @ET80 and then later close down the entire forum after the rule violations get out of control.  

These are nasty nasty claims.

I WILL be a moderator for the people & only the people!

• Like 2