What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@MWil23 the chosen is next.

Unrelated - us six should TOTES have Game of Thrones-style nicknames. I'll be @ET80 the Doughboy.

It's how we got here, it's a lot like being drunk ...or concussed.

ctyc8wl.gif

Wait...I thought that was a hand washing station?

I’m currently standing in the rain outside of the largest line in the history of Costco. We are moving in 2 weeks and essentially out of everything. 

Let's put things into perspective: It's officially easier to find and buy Eagle Rare than toilet paper. April 2020 here we are.

@LETSGOBROWNIES

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m currently standing in the rain outside of the largest line in the history of Costco. We are moving in 2 weeks and essentially out of everything. 

Let's put things into perspective: It's officially easier to find and buy Eagle Rare than toilet paper. April 2020 here we are.

@LETSGOBROWNIES

I drove to the gas station to get beer yesterday (BP in Middletown has an absurd selection if you’re ever headed south on 75.  It’s right off the highway.  Growler fills, great beer selection, 10ish taps, you name it) and was giddy to leave the house.

2020 can kick rocks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I drove to the gas station to get beer yesterday (BP in Middletown has an absurd selection if you’re ever headed south on 75.  It’s right off the highway.  Growler fills, great beer selection, 10ish taps, you name it) and was giddy to leave the house.

2020 can kick rocks.

After all this is over you and me should just meet up at Ollie’s Tap House. It’s ridiculous.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

2020 can kick rocks.

Good old BP.

I've always appreciated that gas stations sell booze.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Webby hit me with a perfect response and I didn’t want to ruin it. Anyway my excellent news is that Rams C Brian Allen has coronavirus 

Oh, yeah.  His was better.

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@LETSGOBROWNIES

So did you ever get all your paperwork figured out?  Wasn't there some government office that was closed that you needed to re-open so you could finalize things?

Also, while at the grocery store today, I SAW TOILET PAPER.  It was a sight to behold.  It was the store brand, but still!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, theJ said:

So did you ever get all your paperwork figured out?  Wasn't there some government office that was closed that you needed to re-open so you could finalize things?

Also, while at the grocery store today, I SAW TOILET PAPER.  It was a sight to behold.  It was the store brand, but still!

Got it all figured out! Thanks!

• Like 1