What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

THIS IS so rong I said I quit but i had to come abck to tell you that you dont know what you even mean when you tell me this kind of stuff violates all my rights as a living personand it not at all acceptableto post somethinglaliek this when all i wanted to do was post EMOJIS and jifs on a forum site and have my opintions a know to all you who will think i know a lit about football and even though LT is overrated because he will get hurt i would never ssay something so insensevtive as to le t you knwo about hat or any other things you might thing.  

Good night, sweet prince.

• Like 2

@Tyty thread idea:

What would you do during an apocalyptic event?  List the apocalyptic event, then tag someone.  They answer what they would do, then they would tag someone and ask what they would do during a different apocalyptic event.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

THIS IS so rong I said I quit but i had to come abck to tell you that you dont know what you even mean when you tell me this kind of stuff violates all my rights as a living personand it not at all acceptableto post somethinglaliek this when all i wanted to do was post EMOJIS and jifs on a forum site and have my opintions a know to all you who will think i know a lit about football and even though LT is overrated because he will get hurt i would never ssay something so insensevtive as to le t you knwo about hat or any other things you might thing.  

How... [redacted]... dare... you

• Like 1