What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

How much attention do you need?

All of it. 

Was me posting that a cry for attention? Contrary to how I act on here I am really humble in real life. I do like to mess with you all, tho.

That said, it is actually a true story.

5 minutes ago, Glen said:

Seven girls wasn't enough to inflate his ego

So he sought out the attention from 100's of dudes online, on a football forum.

But that's only because I love you all more than 7 chicks I can't even remember their names.

I'm not sure Webby will approve of this convo. 

So how's quarantine been for everyone?

Very humble IRL

Says he got a two girls numbers(one fat and one black(made a point of that(odd))), and lol'd at himself knowing he'd never actually give them the time of day and just needed the ego boost.

Imma go with: Doubt [x]

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Glen said:

Very humble IRL

Says he got a two girls numbers(one fat and one black(made a point of that(odd))), and lol'd at himself knowing he'd never actually give them the time of day and just needed the ego boost.

Hurtful. But a little eye opening that I can do better with regards to my post on here.

So thank you.

26 minutes ago, Glen said:

Very humble IRL

Oh he is one of those...

44 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So how's quarantine been for everyone?

I let my kids choose breakfast the other day. They chose salami, chocolate milk, and cucumbers. 3 months in here without a break. I have no regrets.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Oh he is one of those...

.... Damn you @Glen for putting this out there. This has ramifications.

I love black people. I'm literally planning a bachelor's party for a dude right now who is black.

And I have no bias against heavy people. I am dating someone on the heavy side. 

This is unfounded. I guess I should expect no less in the keyboard culture that doesn't accept the ramifications for what they say.