What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

My first Sunday back at work was kinda obnoxious. My manager decided to cut all my help so I got massacred for a couple hours bartending for the whole bar, restaurant, and patio/putting green out back. Then my manager gave away the pizza that was supposed to go to some of my customers who had been waiting for it for a while and they were distraught.  Then two of my customers almost got in a fight cause two other customers approached them and said their daughters saw them recording the girls bathroom with a phone but then the couple showed them the video was of them recording in the opposite direction of the bathroom (which was of me working which is also weird but they tipped well so whatever). Then a couple belonging to the 3 percenters came in and they were pleasant and I was nice to them and then my manager came up and snapped at the wife for having her sandals off in a covid climate while sitting on her stool and they both got pissed and decided to leave. They made it to the front desk and the wife started crying cause manager was rude, so the dude went after my manager and was yelling “where is that penis head” and was going to kick his ***. It was all entertaining and I had no intention of stopping the dude cause a. I don’t want to get fired,  b. The manager has been crappy towards me and screwed me that day, and c. They wouldn’t have been wrong to me since the manager is a small man with a Napoleon complex that treats people like garbage for no reason. 

22 hours ago, NateDawg said:

There are a number of reasons I am totally against canceling Paw Patrol; none of which I’m listing violate forum rules. 

1. My 3 and 4 YOA boys leave me alone when it’s on. Sometimes I need space. 
2. I bought tickets to the live show for one of my boys for his birthday. He would have fun and also I hate wasting money.

3. I told my kids I would dress up like Mayor Humdinger for Halloween. Other things they talk about these days include dinosaurs and the coronavirus. We’ve already been down the dinosaur train, I’m not dressing up like a virus.

I’m not even going to say anything about our fragile society. Those reasons are good enough.

Also, who unplugged webby on June 1? Next time I get warned that a warning is coming for stepping out of line, I am just going to quote his emoji post back at him to test the waters. 

Don't cancel Paw Patrol. Have each episode be split between Paw Patrol and Anti-Paw. That way it's fair.

47 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Don't cancel Paw Patrol. Have each episode be split between Paw Patrol and Anti-Paw. That way it's fair.

And have the bad dogs get sent to the shelter if they violate any human rights, as a show of good faith.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

SOMEONE CALL PETA!!!

I mean the reason I was asking was a scenario where different segments of society judge each other as enemy based on appearance and fight an unending war for superiority may detract from the life lessons we want to include in this show for toddlers.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I mean the reason I was asking was a scenario where different segments of society judge each other as enemy based on appearance and fight an unending war for superiority may detract from the life lessons we want to include in this show for toddlers.

Someone here has clearly never seen Frozen 2 and learned from those valuable lessons that address this very issue. It's essentially the anti Pocahontas movie Disney should have made 25 years ago...then again, John Smith was voiced by Mel Gibson, so...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Someone here has clearly never seen Frozen 2 and learned from those valuable lessons that address this very issue. It's essentially the anti Pocahontas movie Disney should have made 25 years ago...then again, John Smith was voiced by Mel Gibson, so...

I have not. I got dragged to the original.

Actually liked the twist where the bad guy was manipulating the non-magic princess. Basically made fun of 100 years of Disney movies. Girlfriend did not like that I laughed at that part.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1