What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

11 hours ago, ET80 said:
13 hours ago, Dome said:

Nearly rented it the other night but decided on The Lobster and Don’t Breathe instead... it’s on my short list for sure 

It's incredible. Story is riveting, Damon, Bale and the cast were outstanding and the cinematography is intense. You feel like you're whipping around in a GT40 going 200+ around the track, it's something else - edge of your seat sort of stuff.

It's a long movie though - 2.5 hours - so schedule in a pause and pee break.

@Dome its on HBO max right now

I watched it two nights ago, its riveting. 

I went back the next day to rewatch a part where there is swearing in italian. Native Italians swearing is the most beautiful and colorful use of language imo. It was so engrossing I ended up rewatching the entire movie. 

• Like 2

On 25/06/2020 at 3:22 PM, pwny said:

I saw a video from 2019 that had a very similar one in it. So I’d say I believe the report, but also given how rare they appear to be, I also completely understand why someone would think that.

However, I saw the one in a tree. I can’t imagine there’s any explanation for that one. And I can’t help but think that the false alarm on the one in the garage is completely covering up that there was quite clearly one in a tree that can’t be explained away. 

Oh, absolutely...it was very much there since 2019...if not longer even.  It's just kinda concerning that...even in 2019 or whenever it was tied like that, someone decided that was a "cool" way to tie a garage pull.  With all the laden hateful imagery it comes with.  The one they found out in the tree that was recently placed there, i think speaks to the impact and intent that carries as a symbol.

Like, you're obviously not going to be able to get to the bottom of something that happened potentially several years ago...and it appears it was just a terrible coincidence that it happened to end up in Bubba's garage that weekend.  But that doesn't make it any less troubling.  Still had no place being in that garage and probably should've been dealt with previously, even if Bubba's team had been in a completely different unit.  Like...it's kinda problematic that it was allowed to just hang there for years, and apparently nobody really bothered to change it.

4 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Oh, absolutely...it was very much there since 2019...if not longer even.  It's just kinda concerning that...even in 2019 or whenever it was tied like that, someone decided that was a "cool" way to tie a garage pull.  With all the laden hateful imagery it comes with.  The one they found out in the tree that was recently placed there, i think speaks to the impact and intent that carries as a symbol.

Like, you're obviously not going to be able to get to the bottom of something that happened potentially several years ago...and it appears it was just a terrible coincidence that it happened to end up in Bubba's garage that weekend.  But that doesn't make it any less troubling.  Still had no place being in that garage and probably should've been dealt with previously, even if Bubba's team had been in a completely different unit.  Like...it's kinda problematic that it was allowed to just hang there for years, and apparently nobody really bothered to change it.

If I remember correctly the said it was in October of 2019 right? Maybe someone did it for Halloween? Nooses aren't a rare sight at all as Halloween decorations. 

On 6/30/2020 at 6:42 PM, Outpost31 said:

Don’t get a tattoo.  Everyone who gets one regrets it and those who don’t are lying or hippies.

I love mine, and I've had it for 20+ years. I've wanted to get another one for a while, but haven't thought of the right thing to get.

I look like a miniature version of Shaq and I love guns and cars, so I don't think hippie applies to me either.

Just now, ET80 said:

I've wanted to get another one for a while, but haven't thought of the right thing to get.

22 hours ago, MWil23 said:
On 6/29/2020 at 3:36 PM, Dome said:

“Live. Laugh. Love.”

Odds we can convince someone here to get this on their wrist with emojis instead?  👍😂 ❤️ 

Ok, so I know what I want now.