What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

This dude went around “terrorizing” SW Michigan last year robbing tons of stores and mom and pop shops and a couple banks last year and got $11k out of it and just got sentenced to 18 years today. I know the point of robbing places is to not get caught but the dude essentially sold his next 18 years of freedom for $600 a year lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tyty said:

This dude went around “terrorizing” SW Michigan last year robbing tons of stores and mom and pop shops and a couple banks last year and got $11k out of it and just got sentenced to 18 years today. I know the point of robbing places is to not get caught but the dude essentially sold his next 18 years of freedom for $600 a year lol

Not a bad gig considering just 20 years of savings could land you a brand new used Dodge Charger 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Not a bad gig considering just 20 years of savings could land you a brand new used Dodge Charger 

I think the restitution he owes is more than what he got out of it lol. But hey maybe he instantly bought stock options with it and when he gets out he’ll be incredibly wealthy 

Just now, Tyty said:

I think the restitution he owes is more than what he got out of it lol. But hey maybe he instantly bought stock options with it and when he gets out he’ll be incredibly wealthy 

Speaking of which I bought a $5 scratch off yesterday for the first time in like a decade and won $100 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

You are forgetting the value of the excitement

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

You are forgetting the value of the excitement