What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

13 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

What's with people getting seeds in the mail 

Saw something about that... looks like invasive weeds shipped from China?

Strange. My guesses are some kind of prank or a social experiment or a mentally ill green thumb

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Saw something about that... looks like invasive weeds shipped from China?

Strange. My guesses are some kind of prank or a social experiment or a mentally ill green thumb

I wasn't sure if it was legit, but then got an email from the usda 

It seems like there would be a better way to get weeds started in the US than send them in the mail but getting a nasty weed started in the country could cause some damage

10 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

I wasn't sure if it was legit, but then got an email from the usda 

It seems like there would be a better way to get weeds started in the US than send them in the mail but getting a nasty weed started in the country could cause some damage

You've seen how stupid some people can be during this pandemic.  There are people who would say "free plants!" and go ahead and plant them outside.  Or put them in a package with legitimate seeds hoping its an oversight and someone misses the difference.  

There are a couple of invasive species in and around the Chesapeake Bay right now, and it is no joke.  They can cause millions to billions in damages, not to mention the money spent trying to fight them.  

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

You've seen how stupid some people can be during this pandemic.  There are people who would say "free plants!" and go ahead and plant them outside.  Or put them in a package with legitimate seeds hoping its an oversight and someone misses the difference.  

There are a couple of invasive species in and around the Chesapeake Bay right now, and it is no joke.  They can cause millions to billions in damages, not to mention the money spent trying to fight them.  

For all we know they could be round up ready weeds

On 7/27/2020 at 5:19 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

We had Duffs... it was underwhelming but it could be because they ordered like medium and I definitely am a spice guy.

I can’t believe he sent you to that tourist trap. 

38 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

I think you told me to check out Dinosaur BBQ when I was going to Syracuse.

I mean if you’re in Syracuse, that’s about as good as the food gets.

I do love the porksket there. And I’ve trolled some of the Texans on here about how Dinosaur won a National “best BBQ” award, but I don’t think I’d have ever said someone should definitely go.

2 hours ago, MrDrew said:

I think you told me to check out Dinosaur BBQ when I was going to Syracuse.

1 hour ago, pwny said:

I mean if you’re in Syracuse, that’s about as good as the food gets.

I do love the porksket there. And I’ve trolled some of the Texans on here about how Dinosaur won a National “best BBQ” award, but I don’t think I’d have ever said someone should definitely go.

That’s wild, I actually ate there 2-3 years ago when we drove through.

It’s solid bbq.