What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s wild, I actually ate there 2-3 years ago when we drove through.

It’s solid bbq.

Their porksket is one of my favorite pieces of BBQ. Half pound of pulled pork and half pound of brisket on a single ROLL with some sauces inspired by Texas, KC and Carolina, covered in sharp cheddar and pickled jalapeños and slaw. It’s good. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

Their porksket is one of my favorite pieces of BBQ. Half pound of pulled pork and half pound of brisket on a single ROLL with some sauces inspired by Texas, KC and Carolina, covered in sharp cheddar and pickled jalapeños and slaw. It’s good. 

Sounds delicious 

12 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Our school start date just got bumped back a week. 

I bet that extra week will be more than enough time for them to get this thing wrapped up. No worries.

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

I bet that extra week will be more than enough time for them to get this thing wrapped up. No worries.

LOL exactly.

I think it’s more or less schools biding their time until a mandate from Governor DeWine comes down.

I'm weirdly stoked about the NLHU match that has been agreed to be Doug Polk and Daniel Negreanu. They have been beefing for like five years now, and I think everyone got sick of it and told them to put their money up lol.

But it's kind of cool. Polk retired like two years ago so I'm not even sure what his game looks like, but he was one of the greatest NLHU players when he was active. 

Just now, Tyty said:

DeAndre Hopkins family is the saddest story ever 

For the initiated: his mom’s boyfriend 2 decades ago was cheating on her and the girl he was cheating with threw boiling lye and bleach in Hopkins moms face leaving her blind and with horrible scars. His dad died in a car accident years before from hydroplaning. His uncle played for Clemson and the colts a little but was shot and killed by police while breaking into his ex wife’s house. His cousin died while playing pickup basketball and years later his cousins brother (also a cousin) was playing for Clemson and was so distraught he was slipping on the depth chart he shot himself in the head but survived but lost his eyes from it 

10 hours ago, Tyty said:

For the initiated: his mom’s boyfriend 2 decades ago was cheating on her and the girl he was cheating with threw boiling lye and bleach in Hopkins moms face leaving her blind and with horrible scars. His dad died in a car accident years before from hydroplaning. His uncle played for Clemson and the colts a little but was shot and killed by police while breaking into his ex wife’s house. His cousin died while playing pickup basketball and years later his cousins brother (also a cousin) was playing for Clemson and was so distraught he was slipping on the depth chart he shot himself in the head but survived but lost his eyes from it 

Jesus Christ, man. Why would you tell us this???

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The most passive aggressive line in the professional world.

I use "I am bringing this to the top of your emails" and it usually gets pretty good responses