What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

blew out the right side of my body with a day in the park throwing the football followed by cricket training followed by an intense upper body workout

why do i do this to myself lmao i know the tenets of recovery and yet i stubbornly refuse to implement them

20 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

blew out the right side of my body with a day in the park throwing the football followed by cricket training followed by an intense upper body workout

why do i do this to myself lmao i know the tenets of recovery and yet i stubbornly refuse to implement them

awkward silence GIF

• Like 2

On 8/1/2020 at 7:53 PM, vikesfan89 said:

How laid up are you going to be?

From what everyone I’ve talked to has said, the first two days will suck as there will be a lot of gas trapped up from the surgery...but after that it isn’t too bad. 

3 hours ago, D82 said:

From what everyone I’ve talked to has said, the first two days will suck as there will be a lot of gas trapped up from the surgery...but after that it isn’t too bad. 

Lady i work with is a huge whiner and she was back to work in about a week... as long as you aren't a total wuss you might actually get to enjoy some of your two weeks off. 

13 hours ago, D82 said:

It's definitely more than that. The surgery pain is only bad for a few days, but don't go try and eat anything fatty/greasy for a while.

On 8/1/2020 at 7:51 AM, vikesfan89 said:

Now days they also sing about getting done at 5

On 8/1/2020 at 8:12 AM, Dome said:

So they can dive headfirst into a case of cold beer, usually.

On 8/1/2020 at 9:26 AM, vikesfan89 said:

At a bonfire

On 8/1/2020 at 12:09 PM, Dome said:

Girl dancing on the tailgate and/or one of the aforementioned hay bales 

I do not recall any of this happening.

Though thank heavens the bonfire didn't happen.  That sounds like the worst possible thing.  What do you want after a long day of dying in the heat?  Why...an enormous hot all night bonfire, obvs!