What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 hours ago, MrDrew said:

It's definitely more than that. The surgery pain is only bad for a few days, but don't go try and eat anything fatty/greasy for a while.

How long's a while? I'm getting a little tired of the bland diet. 😕

18 hours ago, Dome said:

Lady i work with is a huge whiner and she was back to work in about a week... as long as you aren't a total wuss you might actually get to enjoy some of your two weeks off. 

I live with pain every day thanks to fibromyalgia...so I should be ok. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, D82 said:

How long's a while? I'm getting a little tired of the bland diet. 😕

You can eat it, just make sure you’re a very short distance to a bathroom. Add stuff in slowly so you know what’s going to cause a problem. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I do not recall any of this happening.

Though thank heavens the bonfire didn't happen.  That sounds like the worst possible thing.  What do you want after a long day of dying in the heat?  Why...an enormous hot all night bonfire, obvs!

You've at least held up traffic before with drivers cussing you out right?

The site is fixed so you don’t get notifications from people you have muted anymore. Thank goodness. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

just signed a year lease with a homie at a townhouse and 4 days in i can't wait to not live with this dude anymore 

cook him some of your famous salmonella chicken, see if he takes the hint

• Like 4

Gardner Minshew is a legend. He said that Covid was scared of him and ran away. Then he/someone released a shirt that said "Chucking bombs and (bad word here) moms" with his picture.

That guy is a walking meme. I dont think I have ever seen anyone be such a meme. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

just signed a year lease with a homie at a townhouse and 4 days in i can't wait to not live with this dude anymore 

Never live with homies. About 4 years ago my three best friends all moved in together in LA and I could have moved with them but due to how irritable I am I knew it would be a bad choice having lived with a different friend before that. I’m glad I never did but we are all still good friends. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Never live with homies. About 4 years ago my three best friends all moved in together in LA and I could have moved with them but due to how irritable I am I knew it would be a bad choice having lived with a different friend before that. I’m glad I never did but we are all still good friends. 

Glad it’s not just me. Lived with my best friend in college for a year and we wanted to kill each other 

• Like 1