What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

I’ve only been living at my new place a few days but already got drunk and hooked up with one of my neighbors and I’m feeling like it might’ve been one of my dumber decisions since we live next to each other. 

How’s the farm life treating you otherwise?

Got my son a model rocket for his birthday and the stuff you need to launch them. His reaction was basically wtf is this dad, is this all rocket stuff? But after the first launch he was hooked. Launched five times total and he actually caught the last one. 

Winner of a birthday gift there. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

How’s the farm life treating you otherwise?

This place is amazing so far at least compared to the previous place. I’m close to a lot of things now. There was literally only a gas station in the last town. Now there’s tons of breweries, bars, restaurants, beaches, and other ****

14 hours ago, Tyty said:

This place is amazing so far at least compared to the previous place. I’m close to a lot of things now. There was literally only a gas station in the last town. Now there’s tons of breweries, bars, restaurants, beaches, and other ****

How do you get that blurb under your name?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 

Looks like 37 times saying matts

Another 6 times saying matt 

Not sure I can search for tags 

That cant be right.. He has tagged me at least 37 times this month. He's said my name 3 times today alone. 

Edited by Matts4313