What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

16 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Anyone into sun glasses? Maui Jim’s?

Into them? I like having a nice pair, but I'm not buying a lot of sunglasses. Maui Jims are nice (and love my one pair), but I have a hard time justifying the price when glasses like GoodR and Shady Rays make generally good sunglasses for <$40.

17 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Anyone into sun glasses? Maui Jim’s?

I used to be, had a pair of Costa Del Mar sunglasses I wore everywhere. Lost them at a movie theater, vowed to never spend more than $50 on sunglasses ever again.

I have three pairs of Oakley's from back in the days, still wear the Five Squared once in a while.

Maui Jim's are really nice - not really my style, but a good brand and low key styling.

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Sunglasses are about the most pointless accessory possible.  I’ve never used sunglasses in my entire life.  They’re as worthless as nipples on a turtle.

I wish i didn’t have to squint all of the time and be blinded when i drive but here we are lol

• Like 2

I won't spend more than about $20 on sunglasses, i'm too hard on them coaching youth sports, and I also tend to lose them.  One of the best pairs of sunglasses I ever had was one I got at a Reds game as a promotion.  They were durable as hell, lasted about 3 years through baseball, football, swimming, and general use and were still in decent shape when I left them on top of a dugout one day.🤦‍♂️

I've gotten a couple nicer pairs since then, but they don't really last longer than the $15-$20 pairs so I stopped asking for them as gifts.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I used to be, had a pair of Costa Del Mar sunglasses I wore everywhere. Lost them at a movie theater, vowed to never spend more than $50 on sunglasses ever again.

I have three pairs of Oakley's from back in the days, still wear the Five Squared once in a while.

Maui Jim's are really nice - not really my style, but a good brand and low key styling.

Yeah the Maui’s are expensive, i have a nice pair how and looking at a new pair. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skywlker32 said:

Into them? I like having a nice pair, but I'm not buying a lot of sunglasses. Maui Jims are nice (and love my one pair), but I have a hard time justifying the price when glasses like GoodR and Shady Rays make generally good sunglasses for <$40.

Yeah it’s tough to justify but i do use them a lot

22 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

You must have done advanced eyes 

No I just know how to not look into the sun and not be a whiner when a little sunlight hits my eyes.  Maybe my eyes are special, like the rest of me, but I have never been able to comprehend the need for sunglasses.  

45 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Sunglasses are about the most pointless accessory possible.  I’ve never used sunglasses in my entire life.  They’re as worthless as nipples on a turtle.

I look like a boss with them on... so totes worth it.