What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

20 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

No I just know how to not look into the sun and not be a whiner when a little sunlight hits my eyes.  Maybe my eyes are special, like the rest of me, but I have never been able to comprehend the need for sunglasses.  

Or your pupils work better. 

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

No I just know how to not look into the sun and not be a whiner when a little sunlight hits my eyes.  Maybe my eyes are special, like the rest of me, but I have never been able to comprehend the need for sunglasses.  

If you have darker eyes, the sun is not as harsh on your eyes, fyi. In general, you can do damage to your eyes with extended periods outside. More damage is done wearing unpolarized sunglasses also though. Polarized sunglasses or bust.

Having now watched every possible show due to being locked indoors for 6 months, I have a persistent and nagging question. In all these adult scenes that are becoming increasing prevalent...  Do they ever accidently have real sex?

Im going to keep asking this question until I have a scientific answer. 

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Having now watched every possible show due to being locked indoors for 6 months, I have a persistent and nagging question. In all these adult scenes that are becoming increasing prevalent...  Do they ever accidently have real sex?

Sounds like you need some lessons in consent, women’s rights, and acting. There are no accidents in that category. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Sounds like you need some lessons in consent, women’s rights, and acting. There are no accidents in that category. 

Im 95% sure the woman is raping the man in at least half of these shows. 

47 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lol probably not. They’re usually not completely naked

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Look up what the Breaking Bad dude said about his scene with Julia Roberts. Something about when they got to a certain point they stuck his junk in a flesh colored sack. Then CGI as needed.

13 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

When I was in Australia, I helped out a bit on a farm. The owner had TANNED EYES! the whites of his eyes were brownish....he was like 'yeaa mate, make sure you wear your sunnies ay!'. So they do play a useful role if you work outside in a sunny place 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Look up what the Breaking Bad dude said about his scene with Julia Roberts. Something about when they got to a certain point they stuck his junk in a flesh colored sack. Then CGI as needed.

This is the answer I needed. I swear some of these scenes look so real that it seems like it would just slip in, but having now googled this I learned the term (blank) sock. Im not 100% that could stop an accidental mishap but now I have some perspective.