What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yeah... that's called rape.

Pretty sure that is not rape even in the slightest. Its 2 people doing a job that they are attempting to make look realistic. And who would even be the victim in this scenario? Him or her? If she is the one grinding, wouldnt that make her the perpetrator in this hypothetical?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Pretty sure that is not rape even in the slightest

Accidentally putting anything into anyone without consent of putting something into someone is absolutely rape. I don't know how you can argue otherwise... and I'm a bit worried I have to explain this.

• Like 3

Accidentally putting anything into anyone without consent of putting something into someone is absolutely rape. I don't know how you can argue otherwise... and I'm a bit worried I have to explain this.

I feel like this is the same conundrum Dre and Eminem debate in “Guilty Conscience”. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Thats literally not what rape is. 

unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception

And you didnt answer the question. If she is the one grinding and it slips in, is she the rapist? That would be quite the lawsuit. "See Judge, what happened was we were shooting a sex scene and it accidentally slipped in. Im going to need $100m to get over this"

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception

So... where in your "mishap" did you establish consent?

My worry meter is rising.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I feel like this is the same conundrum Dre and Eminem debate in “Guilty Conscience”. 

Nah, that chick was passed out. That is rape. This would be a scenario where two people got completely naked by their own will and grinded on each other to simulate sex for money. 

Just now, ET80 said:

So... where in your "mishap" did you establish consent?

So she did rape him in the scenario? Is that what you are saying? I want to hear you say it - that she could be the rapist.

Getting naked and grinding on each other could be argued as implied consent that a mishap is possible

On a completely unrelated note, this conversation led me to an article where Bryan Craston explains he actually learned how to make meth in real life for his role in breaking bad. Im sure thats a felony, but he was making the real stuff on movie sets. Crazy. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So she did rape him in the scenario? Is that what you are saying? I want to hear you say it - that she could be the rapist.

In no way, shape or form am I saying that. Literally none whatsoever.

I'm responding - specifically - to this:

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not 100% that could stop an accidental mishap but now I have some perspective. 

Operative word - Im. As in you. As in @Matts4313. So, unless you're a woman, I'm very specific in what I'm calling out.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Getting naked and grinding on each other could be argued as implied consent that a mishap is possible

Ok, here's your flaw - being naked. You've researched the sock... now I'll introduce you to something else:

Micha_Freutel_-_Fogal_025_1040_ALL-NUDE_

Sheer, flesh colored leggings. Just like guys wear a sock, women wear barely visible leggings. No junk is physically exposed. There's zero chance for "accidental sex".

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Pretty sure that is not rape even in the slightest. Its 2 people doing a job that they are attempting to make look realistic. And who would even be the victim in this scenario? Him or her? If she is the one grinding, wouldnt that make her the perpetrator in this hypothetical?

1. Definitely rape. “It was an accident” is still getting you jail time

2. They tape a guy to his leg if he can’t maintain composure. Plus, no actress is going to be ok with it if they didn’t.

3. You should really stay away from women, in a Megan’s Law kinda way. 

This conversation has definitely gone on long enough. Time to move on.

• Like 4

In no way, shape or form am I saying that. Literally none whatsoever.

Are you then saying it is impossible for the dude to be the victim in this scenario?

I'm responding - specifically - to this:

Operative word - Im. As in you. As in @Matts4313. So, unless you're a woman, I'm very specific in what I'm calling out.

Dont you try to gender identify me. 

Ok, here's your flaw - being naked. You've researched the sock... now I'll introduce you to something else:

Micha_Freutel_-_Fogal_025_1040_ALL-NUDE_

Sheer, flesh colored leggings. Just like guys wear a sock, women wear barely visible leggings. No junk is physically exposed. There's zero chance for "accidental sex".

Thats interesting, do they just CGI that out? 

1 minute ago, MrDrew said:

1. Definitely rape. “It was an accident” is still getting you jail time

Still waiting to hear if its always the guys fault, even if he is just laying there.

2. They tape a guy to his leg if he can’t maintain composure. Plus, no actress is going to be ok with it if they didn’t.

3. You should really stay away from women, in a Megan’s Law kinda way. 

Ouch, that hurts. And is a huge leap. Just a curious thought as the scenes in these shows are uncanny. Has absolutely nothing to do with my relations with women as I am not getting paid to fake sex for a movie/show.

This conversation has definitely gone on long enough. Time to move on.

Last note, even with ET trying to chop up the definition, its still not rape. The woman and man both willingly made a choice to get naked and grind on each other for money. There is not a judge that would prosecute either one of them. 

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This would be a scenario where two people got completely naked by their own will and grinded on each other to simulate sex for money. 

Crazy things can happen when going commando wearing shorts to strip clubs. Thats why I go commando in sweatpants only.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Whole lotta yikes in this thread rn

tenor.gif?itemid=11991364

I just like messing with the SJW. They refuse to admit that woman can both like sex and be a rapist, so I can paint them as sexist. All the mods here are sexist. 

parksmalemen2-1423671158.gif?quality=.8&

(But for real @MrDrew that was a mean comment. You should know when I am just screwing with people by now)

(still not rape @ET80)