What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So I’ve known this guy for about 10 years, and just within the last 4 months or so, I’ve come to realize he’s just a complete moron on a ridiculous scale. The stuff he posts on social media is just brain rot nonsense. And it legitimately has me worried for the safety of the people around him. Just not great. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, pwny said:

So I’ve known this guy for about 10 years, and just within the last 4 months or so, I’ve come to realize he’s just a complete moron on a ridiculous scale. The stuff he posts on social media is just brain rot nonsense. And it legitimately has me worried for the safety of the people around him. Just not great. 

Jokes on you, I dont post on (traditional) social media. And half the crap I post on here I dont believe in anyways, so it doesnt count. 

20 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Having now watched every possible show due to being locked indoors for 6 months, I have a persistent and nagging question. In all these adult scenes that are becoming increasing prevalent...  Do they ever accidently have real sex?

Im going to keep asking this question until I have a scientific answer. 

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47a673b5f6646808598

19 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im 95% sure the woman is raping the man in at least half of these shows. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mr743w66lnlvv4i9s8

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Pretty sure that is not rape even in the slightest. Its 2 people doing a job that they are attempting to make look realistic. And who would even be the victim in this scenario? Him or her? If she is the one grinding, wouldnt that make her the perpetrator in this hypothetical?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e475l4ik4cerak0lbfoj2

55 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nah, that chick was passed out. That is rape. This would be a scenario where two people got completely naked by their own will and grinded on each other to simulate sex for money. 

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e475l4ik4cerak0lbfoj2

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I just like messing with the SJW. They refuse to admit that woman can both like sex and be a rapist, so I can paint them as sexist. All the mods here are sexist. 

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e475l4ik4cerak0lbfoj

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I just like messing with the SJW.

you’re totally crushing them dude.  I can hear drew crying from here.  Ease up, the man has kids.

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

They refuse to admit that woman can both like sex and be a rapist, so I can paint them as sexist.

I don’t think that’s what they’re saying.  Like, at all.

Whatever you’re trying to accomplish, it’s not happening.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

you’re totally crushing them dude.  I can hear drew crying from here.  Ease up, the man has kids.

I don’t think that’s what they’re saying.  Like, at all.

Whatever you’re trying to accomplish, it’s not happening.

Not sure what I am trying to accomplish either. Was mainly just trolling. Any idiot knows women are the victim of rape 99% of the time. But getting ET to look up flesh covered stockings was worth it. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That man is prepared for everything. 

... except for grown men asking about "accidental sex" on movie sets.

My track record is pretty self explanatory in these sort of discussions, but your recent comments forced me to comment.

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

They refuse to admit that woman can both like sex and be a rapist, so I can paint them as sexist.

literally no one is making this point.

what people are saying is that its completely ignorant and misguided to believe that an actress performing a scene can commit rape if someone else "accidentally" penetrates her. 

Considering what has happened to women in hollywood by men in hollywood over the years, I think you really need to think about this for a second. In no way shape or form is that woman raping that man, like you are 95% sure of

I mean holy smokes man this is a bad take with some horribly faulty reasoning

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

... except for grown men asking about "accidental sex" on movie sets.

My track record is pretty self explanatory in these sort of discussions, but your recent comments forced me to comment.

I bet its happened. I dont want that in my google history or I would research it. But it appears there are multiple ways to prevent it from happening, so maybe I am wrong. It just seems like a statistical probability that its happened at least 1 time.