What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

What a nightmare year to get married resulting in me now trying to have to find a lawyer to get a wedding venue refund and not have to pay them even more money. Ugh.

My place of work has been screwing people left and right w weddings lol

38 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Nonrefundable means nonrefundable though. 

Getting what you pay for means something too though. My place of work is getting hounded on yelp for it all. But they don’t give a **** about wedding yelp reviews. God help you if you get a bad one for bartending tho. 

3 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

Wtf is up with baseballs unwritten rules? It's like they expect you to hit the brakes after being up by more than a few runs late in the game

Yeah they’re bad.

The fact that players all find it acceptable to throw a hard object at someone 90mph because they did something you didn’t quite like is nuts to me. 

3 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Is the venue  having any weddings or are they canceling them all?

They were postponing a lot. If you didn’t choose a date amongst the ones they selected for you they pretty much said **** off. We are finally back into having small like <100 or so people weddings again but there’s no way in hell they could catch up on what was scheduled pre covid.

Typically at my work there’s about 5+ weddings a weekend totalling maybe 1000-1600 people altogether and ~$250k a weekend in wedding revenue and that’s all been shrunk down to like 2 weddings max a weekend for like 100 people per 

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah they’re bad.

The fact that players all find it acceptable to throw a hard object at someone 90mph because they did something you didn’t quite like is nuts to me. 

Yeah it doesn't make sense

I really don't get why people would have any problem with some swinging on a 3-0 with a 7 run lead.  That game is not over

8 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

And now the game is tied. 

Maeda pitched 8 hitless innings and can't get a win

It’s moments like these that kept me from pursuing a Major League Baseball career myself