What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 8/14/2020 at 9:05 AM, skywindO2 said:

Always surprised when people still go inside to pay for gas.

I always end up having to go inside to pay for gas.  Because i always use them Safeway coupon things to get some cents off each litre of Shell gasoline.  And the dumbass pump never works, so you have to go in and be like, yo...it's this **** again.  And they're like, yeah...okay.

6 hours ago, theJ said:

Is it on and the screen backlight is just broken?  Shine a flashlight on the screen and see if there's anything there.

I didn't see anything.

Someone told me to take the battery out and clean the contcts

5 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Why does a medium shirt cost as much as XXL? I’m assuming XXL costs more to make. Doesn’t seem fair.

The shirt itself is virtually none of the cost and the difference between a small and xxxxl to manufacture is menially different. All the cost is in overhead, wages, shipping, marketing, etc. which stays the same regardless of which size shirt they’re making. Total cost difference between different sizes is no more than a penny or so per shirt. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you get to not be fat

Some of us that are built like a square still wear an XXL, even when we're not fat. Because of you, I'm now self-conscious, and looking into shoulder reduction surgery so I can wear an XL with it looking like baby sleeves.

Hope you're happy with yourself

• Like 2

13 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

I didn't see anything.

Someone told me to take the battery out and clean the contcts

Update. It's a notebook, so I had to open it up, and disconnect the battery. Now it doesn't have any power at all.

I don't know what to do other than find a professional.

30 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

Update. It's a notebook, so I had to open it up, and disconnect the battery. Now it doesn't have any power at all.

I don't know what to do other than find a professional.

Have you tried plugging it in while the battery is disconnected? I was able to turn a laptop on like that back in the day when the battery had gone bad. 

11 minutes ago, winitall said:

Have you tried plugging it in while the battery is disconnected? I was able to turn a laptop on like that back in the day when the battery had gone bad. 

That wasn't successful either. The battery connection was loose when I first unhooked it. I though that was the cause but now nothing. I have no idea tbh

19 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I always end up having to go inside to pay for gas.  Because i always use them Safeway coupon things to get some cents off each litre of Shell gasoline.  And the dumbass pump never works, so you have to go in and be like, yo...it's this **** again.  And they're like, yeah...okay.

I go inside to pay for gas because I want to get some wine gums, jelly babies, monster munch, Hula hoops, or some Brewdog.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrDrew said:

Some of us that are built like a square still wear an XXL, even when we're not fat. Because of you, I'm now self-conscious, and looking into shoulder reduction surgery so I can wear an XL with it looking like baby sleeves.

A US XL is akin to a muumuu in the rest of the world.

I once ordered an XL Myles Garrett jersey. We now use it as an Annexe when guests come to stay.

6 hours ago, MrDrew said:

I never knew that guys had the same issues with clothing. I work with a bunch of guys and all have a complaint; shirts, blazers, etc are too small in the shoulders but huge in the stomach area, jeans are too tight in the leg area and but waistline doesn't match.  Guess it must be hard being a clothing manufacturer   ha

2 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

A US XL is akin to a muumuu in the rest of the world.

I once ordered an XL Myles Garrett jersey. We now use it as an Annexe when guests come to stay.

I realized that when I got an XXL polo that came from Europe, and the sleeves ended in my armpits. Forget trying to pull it down. 

A football Jersey runs really big. I can wear an XXL jersey like a dress

@ET80

We just put the little man in Karate. Nothing major, 30 minutes 1 on 1 sessions once a week for a year. I'm interested to see how it goes. I thought he would just be running around crazy, but when we went through a practice cycle just to see how he would react, he actually responded fairly well, which was surprising. Obviously, just a lot of repetition and mimicry which is what he does with his RBT, but it seems like something that he could do well with. 

• Like 3