What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

@ET80

We just put the little man in Karate. Nothing major, 30 minutes 1 on 1 sessions once a week for a year. I'm interested to see how it goes. I thought he would just be running around crazy, but when we went through a practice cycle just to see how he would react, he actually responded fairly well, which was surprising. Obviously, just a lot of repetition and mimicry which is what he does with his RBT, but it seems like something that he could do well with. 

That's great to hear - it's what we did with our son and gymnastics. We have a private trainer who works with him for 30 minutes, gets him tumbling and climbing and such. He's a big fan of it, it keeps him very active and teaches him how to follow more complex mimics...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Forge said:

@ET80

We just put the little man in Karate. Nothing major, 30 minutes 1 on 1 sessions once a week for a year. I'm interested to see how it goes. I thought he would just be running around crazy, but when we went through a practice cycle just to see how he would react, he actually responded fairly well, which was surprising. Obviously, just a lot of repetition and mimicry which is what he does with his RBT, but it seems like something that he could do well with. 

49 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That's great to hear - it's what we did with our son and gymnastics. We have a private trainer who works with him for 30 minutes, gets him tumbling and climbing and such. He's a big fan of it, it keeps him very active and teaches him how to follow more complex mimics...

You two are great dads. I applaud both of you gentlemen. 

• Like 2

I am going to try to teach myself Spanish again.  All the housekeepers here speak Spanish, so I'm going to try to start speaking to them more and more in Spanish as I use Duolingo.  My goal is to complete ten lessons per day.  Lessons take like two minutes each.  Also going to start watching a lot more Spanish language films. 

Goal is to be able to speak with the housekeepers about anything that comes up by January 1st. 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I am going to try to teach myself Spanish again.  All the housekeepers here speak Spanish, so I'm going to try to start speaking to them more and more in Spanish as I use Duolingo.  My goal is to complete ten lessons per day.  Lessons take like two minutes each.  Also going to start watching a lot more Spanish language films. 

Goal is to be able to speak with the housekeepers about anything that comes up by January 1st. 

Housekeepers? Cut me some cash

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I manage a hotel, I don’t hire housekeepers to clean my mansion.

I don’t even have a mansion.

I have housekeeping come by my house twice a month. Not that expensive, much easier than trying to deep clean the house on my own, and they do a better job in an hour than I'd do in six hours...

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I have housekeeping come by my house twice a month. Not that expensive, much easier than trying to deep clean the house on my own, and they do a better job in an hour than I'd do in six hours...

Try harder.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I have a weekly one that comes by 3 hours a pop. And if anyone cancels a timeslot she comes by to fill that time at a discount.

4 kids running around destroying everything in sight. Its the biggest help in the world.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2020 at 3:18 PM, ET80 said:

On 8/22/2020 at 4:24 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

I have a weekly one that comes by 3 hours a pop. And if anyone cancels a timeslot she comes by to fill that time at a discount.

4 kids running around destroying everything in sight. Its the biggest help in the world.

You guys mind me asking how much you spend? I don’t have kids and there are none on the horizon, and I have no interest in paying a house keeper.

im just a curious boy with curious thoughts 

On 8/22/2020 at 3:18 PM, ET80 said:

On 8/22/2020 at 4:24 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

You guys mind me asking how much you spend? I don’t have kids and there are none on the horizon, and I have no interest in paying a house keeper.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

35 for 3 hours. And sometimes she ends up hanging around 3.5 to 4 hours and its still the same.