What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

20 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

35 for 3 hours. And sometimes she ends up hanging around 3.5 to 4 hours and its still the same.

That’s a bargain...

Remember a long time ago when I said I have no interest in paying a housekeeper because I have no kids? I may have been joking.

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

That’s a bargain...

Remember a long time ago when I said I have no interest in paying a housekeeper because I have no kids? I may have been joking.

Lots of retired people do that around here. Mines a retired post master. Im sure she gets a great pension. I think the old ones around just enjoy being around families and people rather than sitting around watching soaps all day.

2 hours ago, Dome said:

You guys mind me asking how much you spend? I don’t have kids and there are none on the horizon, and I have no interest in paying a house keeper.

im just a curious boy with curious thoughts 

I pay $80 a visit, flat rate. With tip, comes to $100.

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

35 for 3 hours. And sometimes she ends up hanging around 3.5 to 4 hours and its still the same.

Geez, that's cheap...

39 minutes ago, ET80 said:

However long it takes to get the job done - never more than two hours, it's a team of four people working.

You find one out the group you like. Offer them 15 bucks an hour on the side to come in instead. Work them 3 hours, send them to Domes crib to get rid of the cat fur and odor out his place for 3 hours. And still got 10 bucks for a case of Schaefer left over.

anybody have any advice about negotiating a higher salary? i got a new offer bc of restructuring at work, and it's a big bump in $, but I know its still lower than the going rate in town and that I should never just take the first offer. 

On 8/24/2020 at 1:50 AM, tab said:

anybody have any advice about negotiating a higher salary? i got a new offer bc of restructuring at work, and it's a big bump in $, but I know its still lower than the going rate in town and that I should never just take the first offer. 

https://www.amazon.com/Never-Split-Difference-Negotiating-Depended/dp/0062407805

• Like 1