What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

There’s an article on the Facebook about the urgency of getting a flu vaccine this year and some guy commented saying his body, his choice then later went on to say he’s pro life lol. 

i suppose the way he'd rationalise it - given fetuses are alive to pro lifers - would be it's not the fetus's choice to be nixed, which, despite me not agreeing on either count is technically like, coherent if you believe his first assumption

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i suppose the way he'd rationalise it - given fetuses are alive to pro lifers - would be it's not the fetus's choice to be nixed, which, despite me not agreeing on either count is technically like, coherent if you believe his first assumption

Regardless, bizarre wording for him to use the pro abortion line “my body my choice” and then be anti abortion lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Regardless, bizarre wording for him to use the pro abortion line “my body my choice” and then be anti abortion lol

get up the twitter page accidentally left wing for more of this it's pretty elite

i'll have to recuse myself from the conversation here before i show my bernie card and cop a warning - else i'd come back from a ban with forty notifications from @Outpost31 on the next survivor challenge

At the advice of my gf, I've started a side-hustle of drawing custom pet portraits starting at $40 a pop for a 9x12.

I never thought I was any good; better than average sure but I'm shocked at how many people have reached out in the past 6 weeks just on Facebook posts.

We're taking any profits and putting it in a vacation fund. Anyone else do anything (legal 😰) on the side for extra money?

5 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

At the advice of my gf, I've started a side-hustle of drawing custom pet portraits starting at $40 a pop for a 9x12.

offer them a deal on 2 drawings, one is of the current pet, the other from when they were a puppy / kitten.
Package deal $75

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Shanedorf said:

offer them a deal on 2 drawings, one is of the current pet, the other from when they were a puppy / kitten.
Package deal $75

Now there's an idea. Offering coupons.

If the animal takes up a lot of ink then I charge more because the markers I use are $8 a piece which is robbery.

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

We're taking any profits and putting it in a vacation fund. Anyone else do anything (legal 😰) on the side for extra money?

I do some woodworking.  Making small furniture, picture frames, etc.  If i had more time to dedicate to it, i could make way more.  But it provides a little extra spending cash.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We passed ridiculous in March.

I was pumped in March. 2 bottles of Eagle Rare and a bottle of Angel Envy despite the inability to find toilet paper. Now May really threw me for a loop though.