What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, D82 said:

Well, no longer a USPS employee. Moving to Texas next Friday. Never saw this coming. 

Next week is good. It means you have time to slow down and realize that you're trying to move to TX, home of @ET80. I get the desire to move, and start a new life, but there are 48 other states that you have to option to go to. Take some time to sit and really think about this, and remember ET is there.....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Next week is good. It means you have time to slow down and realize that you're trying to move to TX, home of @ET80. I get the desire to move, and start a new life, but there are 48 other states that you have to option to go to. Take some time to sit and really think about this, and remember ET is there.....

😂 I’ve been to quite a few. Texas just feels like home. And I mean, @ET80 isn’t that bad. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

@Matts4313 and @pwny are here too, @D82.

So... Yeah. Misery... company... yadda yadda yadda.

• Like 1

Just now, D82 said:

Wait @pwny lives in Texas? Oh no...

Oh yes, oh yes. Oh YES.

He's about a 5.5 hour drive away. Texas is sort of big like that, that's phrase "everything is bigger in Texas" isn't an exaggeration. 

(If it WAS an exaggeration, it would be the biggest exaggeration known to mankind, of course).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh yes, oh yes. Oh YES.

He's about a 5.5 hour drive away. Texas is sort of big like that, that's phrase "everything is bigger in Texas" isn't an exaggeration. 

(If it WAS an exaggeration, it would be the biggest exaggeration known to mankind, of course).

😂 Yeah, I learned that quick. Coming back to MD it felt like it took forever to get out of Texas.

Though getting to Houston from Galveston wasn’t that bad.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

A simple "Hey man, steer clear of Ohio...if in doubt, tune in tonight, 8:20 on the NFL Network" would have sufficed.

Hey, I lived in Columbus for a little while. It wasn’t that bad.

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh yes, oh yes. Oh YES.

ET over here trying to brag about our big pp's

• Like 1