What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

a couple of weeks ago i was in a shop and saw the christmas elf on the cash register

love christmas, don't get me wrong, mid september too early by far though. huge believer that christmas stuff shouldn't come out before halloween under any circumstances tbh

10 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

a couple of weeks ago i was in a shop and saw the christmas elf on the cash register

love christmas, don't get me wrong, mid september too early by far though. huge believer that christmas stuff shouldn't come out before halloween under any circumstances tbh

Before Thanksgiving here on my end. Fall holidays are criminally underrated. I feel bad for you not knowing the joy that is Thanksgiving! :)

• Like 1

On 10/3/2020 at 9:36 PM, Shady Slim said:

Considering most people are probably punting Halloween this year (which I can understand) Christmas is coming much earlier.  Usually Christmas is up by mid October.  Places have had it up here since the middle of September, and earlier at my local Sams Club. 

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Considering most people are probably punting Halloween this year (which I can understand) Christmas is coming much earlier.  Usually Christmas is up by mid October.  Places have had it up here since the middle of September, and earlier at my local Sams Club. 

Christmas stuff always comes out around Mid-September where I live. Its not really my thing but I figure it must just be for the people that have life figured out and can actually plan something without waiting until the last minute.

On 10/4/2020 at 7:41 AM, MWil23 said:

Before Thanksgiving here on my end. Fall holidays are criminally underrated. I feel bad for you not knowing the joy that is Thanksgiving! :)

In my house, i bite the head off anyone who talks about Christmas before my Thanksgiving turkey has been completely digested.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, theJ said:

In my house, i bite the head off anyone who talks about Christmas before my Thanksgiving turkey has been completely digested.

Same.  

I’ll start squirreling away gifts about this time of year if I see something that I know someone will like, but other than that, I’ll take the holidays has they come.  I’ll enjoy the two fall holidays before I concern myself with the winter ones.