What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, Dome said:

When I was 16 the doctors gave me 120 max dosage Vicodin for a minor foot injury, when I went in for a minor medical procedure on my foot I got like 80 more... repeated this process a few times with 100% legitimate (albeit quite minor) foot injuries. they loaded me up with more vicodin each time.

and THAT is how you get a kid hooked on pain killers...

****...I've had surgery, nearly broke my ankle, other major injuries and the most they've given me was ten tablets. 

I LITERALLY HAD A THING INSERTED INTO MY ****ING BODY FOR PAIN AFTER MY HERNIA SURGERY.

IT WAS A ****ING TUBE INSERTED INTO MY SKIN WITH A FANNY PACK LIKE POUCH THAT I COULD TURN THE DIAL ON AND IT WOUOD DELIVER A LOCAL OR WHATEVER FOR PAIN AND IT DID NOT ****ING WORK.

And I had to pull that ****ing thing out of me because he was busy that day and the lady told me he said to just pull it out.

I pulled a foot long ****ing TUBE out of my BODY and you’re complaining about getting hooked on pain killers or only getting ten pills?

Did I mention it didn’t even WORK?

Or that my ******** swole up to the size of a ****ing GRAPEFRUIT?

After the surgery he literally was bragging to the nurses, “Yeah that was my first hernia surgery.”  THANKS FOR TELLING ME THAT BEFORE THE SURGERY YOU ****!

Edited by Outpost31

Anyone else follow the felony and misdemeanor reports from your town?

I like to look at the mug shots of people arrested in my town and also read the felony/misdemeanor reports.

There was one where someone called the cops over a counterfeit 100 dollar bill.  She told the police it was used to buy meth.  She got arrested for distribution of meth.  She called the cops to report someone trying to buy meth from her used a counterfeit bill. 

The bill was not counterfeit. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Anyone else follow the felony and misdemeanor reports from your town?

I like to look at the mug shots of people arrested in my town and also read the felony/misdemeanor reports.

There was one where someone called the cops over a counterfeit 100 dollar bill.  She told the police it was used to buy meth.  She got arrested for distribution of meth.  She called the cops to report someone trying to buy meth from her used a counterfeit bill. 

The bill was not counterfeit. 

I used to before I moved. Was hilarious seeing some of the dumb things people did/got arrested for. 

So I farted at work today.  I took a shot because I didn’t think anybody would come into the area, but they did and it stunk a little.  They told me to go poop.

I told them I didn’t have to and that I get all my pooping done between 8 and 9 AM each day.

They didn’t believe me.  They looked at me like I had grown a third head.

Is that really not normal?  Outside of being sick and maybe one off schedule poop per month, I always get my pooping done between 8 and 9 AM.

Do people out there not know their poop schedule?  Like do you have to have unexpected poops throughout the day?

@FinneasGage, please answer.

Edited by Outpost31

53 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

So I farted at work today.  I took a shot because I didn’t think anybody would come into the area, but they did and it stunk a little.  They told me to go poop.

I told them I didn’t have to and that I get all my pooping done between 8 and 9 AM each day.

Is that really not normal?  Outside of being sick and maybe one off schedule poop per month, I always get my pooping done between 8 and 9 AM.

Do people out there not know their poop schedule?  Like do you have to have unexpected poops throughout the day?

Evenings. Like... Right now talking to you.

Going in the morning. Lugging dingleberries around all day at work just aint fitting.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

you took a shot because you farted? you bring liq to work lol? you told me about your regimented poop schedule before. i think people with their lives together have poop schedules. i go between 0 and 3 times a day and it could happen at any hour during the day. i have no sleep schedule and no regular pattern of doing things, so that's probably the reason. i think most people have schedules tho 

10 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

If that were to happen in the UK I don't think anyone would even mention it. You could have a meeting with 20 people in it and I expect everyone would ignore the smell and spend the meeting attempting to work out who had done it.

• Like 1