What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Hypothetically, if someone was on probation for a felony drug charge that turned into a misdemeanor and two years probation, then got arrested for felony burglary of a building while they were on that probation, how long would that person go to jail for?

He hypothetically also has a prior for brass knuckles I believe. 

And has a laundry list of accusations of theft thrown at him and I can personally attest to theft.  And also threatening his pregnant girlfriend who happens to hypothetically be my sister.

And is there anything I can do to make sure it's a long damn time?  Like can I just start sending the judge texts about the **** he's done?  Is that a thing?  Text A Judge? 

Edited by Outpost31

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Hypothetically, if someone was on probation for a felony drug charge that turned into a misdemeanor and two years probation, then got arrested for felony burglary of a building while they were on that probation, how long would that person go to jail for?

He hypothetically also has a prior for brass knuckles I believe. 

And has a laundry list of accusations of theft thrown at him and I can personally attest to theft.  And also threatening his pregnant girlfriend who happens to hypothetically be my girlfriend.

And is there anything I can do to make sure it's a long damn time?  Like can I just start sending the judge texts about the **** he's done?  Is that a thing?  Text A Judge? 

Dude, how you gonna put my business on blast like this? I told you this in confidence...

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

And has a laundry list of accusations of theft thrown at him and I can personally attest to theft.  And also threatening his pregnant girlfriend who happens to hypothetically be my girlfriend.

Jokes aside, get a restraining order.

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Jokes aside, get a restraining order.

I’m not afraid of him and my sister has moved into my house while she’s getting her life back on track.  Different states.  I blame Texas for his dumb ***.

And honestly, with this level of stupid, a restraining order is about as helpful as nipples on a turtle.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m not afraid of him and my sister has moved into my house while she’s getting her life back on track.

Ok. I'll need some context...

And also threatening his pregnant girlfriend who happens to hypothetically be my girlfriend.

Am I missing something? I've watched Game of Thrones, so I have an open mind ...sorta.

I blame Texas for his dumb ***.

I'M RIGHT HERE.

And honestly, with this level of stupid, a restraining order is about as helpful as nipples on a turtle.

It's recourse - between a probation violation with felony burglary (which SHOULD be enough to get a pretty hefty sentence - 5-10 years, I'd say, but I'm very ignorant on this subject) if you were to tack on a violation of a restraining order (filed by a pregnant woman, no less) then you're probably stacking on additional charges - which could push the sentencing up exponentially.

@Daniel @Ragnarok - neither of you are my Black Belt horse lawyer (I miss @fretgod99) but I trust you to give us the necessary feedback on this one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Ok. I'll need some context...

Am I missing something? I've watched Game of Thrones, so I have an open mind ...sorta.

I'M RIGHT HERE.

It's recourse - between a probation violation with felony burglary (which SHOULD be enough to get a pretty hefty sentence - 5-10 years, I'd say, but I'm very ignorant on this subject) if you were to tack on a violation of a restraining order (filed by a pregnant woman, no less) then you're probably stacking on additional charges - which could push the sentencing up exponentially.

@Daniel @Ragnarok - neither of you are my Black Belt horse lawyer (I miss @fretgod99) but I trust you to give us the necessary feedback on this one.

That was an embarrassing mistake on going back and rearranging the wording of that in order to put hypothetically in there.

Sister is too kind hearted to file a restraining order.  Won’t happen.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

That was an embarrassing mistake on going back and rearranging the wording of that in order to put hypothetically in there.

I would look at Texas state law because, if you live at the place where threats or burglaries have occurred, you might be able to go for a TRO.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm not one to judge. Do you, boo.

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I think this is where your knowledge of theft and other buffoonery comes into play - in Texas, you can file a restraining order against someone who is not related to you via marriage (otherwise known as Appleby's law). 

In short - YOU file it.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I would look at Texas state law because, if you live at the place where threats or burglaries have occurred, you might be able to go for a TRO.  

I don't.  Situation is my sister had been living with him in Texas when the threats took place and she won't even admit it to me.  I had to hear secondhand that the hypothetical ****er pointed a gun at her head (in front of his three kids) and told her he'd shoot her head off.  While she was pregnant.

Doubt there's much I can personally do there, right?  I'm no lawyer, not even bird law, but I'm pretty sure that does nothing to say my mom said my sister said he said.