What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

The one nice thing about bull-riding, is it takes approximately 2.7 seconds, if you do it right.

But the nice thing about climbing the rockies, is that you can spend an hour just handing out, watching the edge of the world eating lunch, and imo, it's sometimes worth the hike/climb to get there.  There's some seriously crazy cool **** you can see when you do it.  That you cannot appreciate in pictures.

Oh I'm sure it's beautiful. I just know how I am about heights and don't think I could do it. 😂

7 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Idk, it seems really expensive here, and only runs like 3 months of the year.

Not sure where here is but I'm pretty sure when I went in Texas it was around $200 including a video.  The plane was a little sketchy though

1 minute ago, D82 said:

Oh I'm sure it's beautiful. I just know how I am about heights and don't think I could do it. 😂

May dad got dragged up to a hike on edge of a thing once, and man...i've legit never seen him that nervous.  I didn't know he was capable of it.

lol.  some people are just programmed that way.  Personally, i kinda love it.  It's the only thing that makes a big hike worth it.  Idk what that says about me.

7 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Not sure where here is but I'm pretty sure when I went in Texas it was around $200 including a video.  The plane was a little sketchy though

Just gotta book the plane ticket to Texas and i'm good.  That'll bee cheap probably, with the border closed.

12 minutes ago, D82 said:

crypt-lake-trail.jpg

cliff-edge.jpg

2011-09-26_03-12-38.jpg

crypt-falls-waterton-national-park-crypt

I honestly can't even find a photo that captures how awe inspiring it is to just be right at the top of basically that vantage point.  But higher up and to the right.  It's hilarious.  It makes the trees look fake. Like it's some sort of weird railroad set down there.  You look down on it and reality starts to kinda fade for a second.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Is this voodoo ****?  I'd rather no get involed with that if possible/