What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, Danger said:

IMG_20201108_155740210.jpg?width=1310&he

So...  This guy came and hung out with me while I was sitting up in the treestand this afternoon. This is more than I signed up for. Couldn't have been more than 10 yards away, sat there for about 5 minutes.

1) Jealous. 

2) Think I'd have been a little freaked out, too. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

So...  This guy came and hung out with me while I was sitting up in the treestand this afternoon. This is more than I signed up for. Couldn't have been more than 10 yards away, sat there for about 5 minutes.

That's why I live in the desert

3 hours ago, Danger said:

1st off be thankful you witnessed this, it’s a rare sighting. And I’m jealous, I’ve only seen two bears in my life close and personal. I’ve passively looked for them and only saw two. So quick learning point here this shows how dangerous they really aren’t. Unless of course you are between a cub and a sow and then you are in danger but not really. 

Again be thankful you were able to witness this. 🙂

• Like 1

MountainLion08 (2)

That's a shot of a mountain lion we came across while hiking in the Sierra's. 
It was early in the year, snow had just melted and not a lot of humans around yet. So lucky to have seen one, even better to get off a pic before it took off into the brush

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

MountainLion08 (2)

It was early in the year, snow had just melted and not a lot of humans around yet. So lucky to have seen one, even better to get off a pic before it took off into the brush

And even better it didn't try to attack!  😄    Very cool pic!!

On 11/7/2020 at 2:41 PM, pwny said:

The weather outside is so gorgeous right now. 

Disagree.  The weather outside is frightful.  And nothing is delightful even.

On 11/8/2020 at 6:53 PM, Forge said:

That's why I live in the desert

I'm so much more afraid of the like bugs in the desert like scorpions and spiders and snakes a little bit, than i am of a Black Bear.  I could beat up a black bear maybe.  But some scorpion crawls into my sleeping bag and kills me to death?  No thanks.  Creepy crawlies are the worst.

Bears aren't even that scary.  They're usually pretty chill.  Black bears at least.

17 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

MountainLion08 (2)

This ****er on the other hand, is terrifying.  I do not want to ever in my life **** with a big cat of any kind.  They'll kill your *** easy, if they feel like it.

I've come across plenty of bears on foot.  If i saw a cat like that on foot, i'd honestly wonder why i wasn't dead already.   I love cats, and i've seen lots of cool ones on the sides of roads and stuff.  But those bastards will murder you and leave your entrails on a public road for display because they're like that.

Edited by Tugboat

On 11/8/2020 at 11:54 PM, Danger said:

Where do you live?