What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

That sucks - someone ran into it while it was parked? Or did someone steal it?

Yeah, someone ran into it when parked.

Whoever did it totaled their car as well. So they left it in the middle of the road and ran off.

11 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Whoever did it totaled their car as well. So they left it in the middle of the road and ran off.

I rarely park in front of my house anymore, even with my winter beater. I've seen a lot of parked cars get hit on my road and ive had mine clipped a couple times. One pickup truck hit a parked car totaling both, the trucks front passenger side tire got ripped off from the impact.

On 11/12/2020 at 6:04 PM, vikesfan89 said:

Saw my life flash before my eyes.  Some idiot passed me on the left in the dark and snow  as I was about to make a left turn. 

We really need to legislate a ****ton of drivers straight off the road tbh.  Like, probably at least half the people driving around, should not have licenses to operate motorcars.

17 hours ago, Nazgul said:

16 hours ago, TVScout said:

DUI

15 hours ago, Nazgul said:

That's my inclination as well.

Hopefully not stolen. Hopefully insured. 

5 hours ago, Tugboat said:

We really need to legislate a ****ton of drivers straight off the road tbh.  Like, probably at least half the people driving around, should not have licenses to operate motorcars.

In his defense, there was a car between us so he probably didn't see my blinker.  Who can blame him for thinking we were just drastically slowing down in the middle of the road for no reason