What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 hours ago, Tugboat said:

We really need to legislate a ****ton of drivers straight off the road tbh.  Like, probably at least half the people driving around, should not have licenses to operate motorcars.

Yeah that would be fantastic if this country had a halfway usable mass transport infrastructure. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tugboat said:

We really need to legislate a ****ton of drivers straight off the road tbh.  Like, probably at least half the people driving around, should not have licenses to operate motorcars.

Should have far worse penalties for DUI, and far better addiction treatment in this country. Oh, and also far better public transport.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Yeah that would be fantastic if this country had a halfway usable mass transport infrastructure. 

Banning half the incompetent drivers would probably go a long ways toward encouraging the development of functional mass transit. Lol. 

On 11/16/2020 at 8:59 AM, Tugboat said:

I heard American driving tests are super easy. Is this true?

They're pretty hard to pass first or even second time in a lot of Europe, but still plenty of **** drivers

Someone super tech savvy EILI5 - what are the pro/cons of porting your main number to google voice? Ive heard of people doing it so that they can upgrade through their carrier more regularly.. but it seems like a lot of people do it for other unknown reasons. 

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I heard American driving tests are super easy. Is this true?

They're pretty hard to pass first or even second time in a lot of Europe, but still plenty of **** drivers

It varies from state to state I believe, but when I went through it, it was a few months of driving/studying with an instructor followed by both a written and driving test. I would say it was easy, but then again, I think driving is easy.